OPTIMUM!!!!!

steve_64

They should have told you to stop wrapping it around your arm....
Solid core extension cords have a built in twist. When they get hot the outer wrap acts like shrink wrap and tightens up exposing the twist.
It doesn't hurt anything just ugly.

Name
Nate W.
you can coil from either end just dont twist it

for those that struggle make 🐷 tails

I like the over, under technique.. Gets memory and doesn't for the most part twist.. Although the RV360XL OG cord would twist bad, so I just used a heavier gauge cord and problem solved..

Arm-coilers make me cringe.. By all means do your own hoses and cords, don't do mine like that.. :lol:

Reactions: Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like the over, under technique.. Gets memory and doesn't for the most part twist.. Although the RV360XL OG cord would twist bad, so I just used a heavier gauge cord and problem solved..

Arm-coilers make me cringe.. By all means do your own hoses and cords, don't do mine like that.. :lol:
I always use the over under as well. No twist and fast to coil. I replaced my Trinity cord with a heavy duty one.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

my RV360i I bought 2nd hand with cord all twisted to hell.

replaced it with old extension lead

Reactions: Nate The Great

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For what the cost of those machines, you'd think the cord would be a heavy duty one from the factory.. My Orbot Vibe came with a heavy duty cord.. I just not like the twist plug connection.. :smile:
My Sprayborg has the same heavy cord. Easy to coil and no twist. The other thing Trinity needs to do is enlarge the holder for the jug. 1/4 inch wider and 3 inches higher.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom