Oranges Poranges didn't do shit!

Mikey P

Administrator
got a call from a regular old lady who had a fit of the Whistling Crackers..

perfect opportunity to test the 123 Resi version.

I mixed it strong and boosted with the D-Limo.

Gave it 5 minutes and rinsed with Soap Free.

fae7646f.jpg

5d583b83.jpg

Got the bulk of the shit out but far too much did not come out after heavy and HOT rinsing.

89131af3.jpg

I thought I'd try some O2 but seeing how its pretty much the same shit as 123 I used my trusty Redline with a 40 Vol boost and Pow!

gone..

54e1526a.jpg

Maybe 123 needs some enzymes or STPP.

Mikey P

Administrator
So would have I had I used my regular PS.

newby my ass Lee, I'll bet I've hack more homes then you and your tribe combined.

Millers, COIT and now CCU... How many do you suck a year?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice Post Mikey. I have an old lady that calls with then same issue. She always says it was the cat Ivebeensold .

Maybe 123 needs some enzymes or STPP.[/quote]

I am pretty sure the commercial prespray is nothing more than an enzyme cleaner. I would never clean "shit" with sodium percarbonate or a regular spotter. I would use powerburst, enzyall, or similar. You should have used the enzyme.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Seriously. First pass no prespray with cool water. Then a peroxide based quick finish to the job. Unknown fecal or bloody soiling can have iron based staining that tends to be set by heat.

Everybody has probably had experience with returning blood stains that end up being more problems the second time around. Cool water reduces the spreading and pooling allowing more to be removed (and not just moved) in the initial extraction.

We do nursing homes and the local hospital carpets. Going on 30 years for one of them.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mikey P said:
40 vol and Redline popped that shit right out is all I can say.

That's why I hate to experiment with new stuff on my customers residence. Sometimes on some commercial accounts it's ok.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lee Stockwell said:
Seriously. First pass no prespray with cool water. Then a peroxide based quick finish to the job. Unknown fecal or bloody soiling can have iron based staining that tends to be set by heat.

Everybody has probably had experience with returning blood stains that end up being more problems the second time around. Cool water reduces the spreading and pooling allowing more to be removed (and not just moved) in the initial extraction.

We do nursing homes and the local hospital carpets. Going on 30 years for one of them.

Good Info for these guys...LEE... :!:

"These children...Will use a ChAiNsAw...to perform Cataract Surgery..." :lol:

They ALWAYS...think MORE is bEttER... :roll:

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey Mike, how much of each do you use normally, hydroforce?
Thanks!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Doesn't CASCADE contain enzymes,sodium percarbonate and stpp?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Mikey P said:
thats what I said and btw, their aint no rhyme for oranges...

You just have to search a little... Perhaps #3?

1. amoreanges – an orange you instantly fall in love with
2. allegoranges – an orange that represents abstract ideas or principles
3. boranges – an orange so dull you can’t even be bothered finishing it
4. coranges – the very essence of an orange
5. commodoranges – an orange that seems to be in control of a large group of other oranges
6. dooranges – a type of orange used to close off an entrance to a house (these typically grow very large as you might expect)
7. eeyoranges – Winnie-the-Pooh’s favourite type of orange
8. elmoranges – an orange made out of rags that is controlled by an outside party and is really annoying
9. flooranges – an orange that has been dropped on the ground, but before the 5 second rule has expired
10. goreanges – an orange said to increase martial prowess, favoured by soldiers, criminals, and computer games programmers
11. krakatoranges – an orange that explodes in your face before you even bite into it (see nitroglicerorange)
12. memoranges – an orange that sort of reminds you of another orange that you’ve eaten before
13. montessoranges – an orange that promotes the development of natural abilities and initiative
14. nanoranges – a really tiny orange that you can’t even see
15. nitrogliceroranges – an orange that explodes in your face right after you bite into it (see krakatorange)
16. octoranges – an orange that squirts ink in your face if pick it up unexpectedly
17. quantoranges – an orange that is both here and somewhere else at the same time
18. remoranges – an orange that you regret eating
19. remificoranges – word used to describe the consequences of eating too many oranges. Usually remorange and remificorange go hand in hand.
20. seismoranges – an orange that shakes really hard when you pick it up. Has a chance of becoming either a krakatorange or a nitroglicerorange
21. soliloqoranges – an orange that reveals all it’s inner thoughts and fears through monologue
22. tetrahedroranges – an orange shaped like a pyramid
23. testostororanges – an orange that is spoiling for a fight
24. ubiquitoranges – an orange that everyone is using and that seems to be everywhere
25. vernaculoranges – an orange that is specific to a particular social group or region
26. xoranges – the executive assistant to the commodorange (see commodorange)
27. Yahoranges – a billion dollar internet startup based on oranges
28. zorroranges – an orange that fights for the rights of all the oppressed oranges everywhere, goes in disguise so you can’t tell him apart from other oranges

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom