Oreck first use.

Nomad74

Supportive Member
I
They all say "Lift Away" on them somewhere, but only get the one that allows the tank to lift off and make the unit become, essentially, a canister vac. You can vacuum under beds and it tight places withit in this mode.
I learn something everyday.

if you don't value your actual time vacuuming then you'll be a great oreck owner. good option for a consumer who doesn't factor time in their care of carpet, or small offices and apartments dwellers. had a dozen in my hand and it's like using a 1600psi electric pressure washer versus a 2500+ gas powered unit. can you clean a slimy patio for a customer with electric? sure, if you leave your watch in the truck.

It's feather light, if the lack of edging is bothering you @hogjowl you can attach the small cannister vac Mikey also loves (for furnature) with some tape or zip ties and boom...problem solved. It will need two cords now, so it's sorta like a portable but with low amps you can plug them both into the same outlet.
It's only light when you put a new bag in it.

They are great for stairs too.

They all say "Lift Away" on them somewhere, but only get the one that allows the tank to lift off and make the unit become, essentially, a canister vac. You can vacuum under beds and it tight places withit in this mode.
The best one has a real good vac hose too.

Nomad74

Supportive Member
We're still using our Oreck around the hose. The wife still loves it. But every now and then I need to pull out the Proteam and edge the German Shepherd hair off the wall and corners.