Other cleaners using my videos. Opinions?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
we all know who reports anyone to anyone just by chris adkins post,"it was becker"
We have no problem with it but admit your a rat and everyone already knows

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if your saying your not a rat and I understand we take it different east coast I agree but didn't you already say you ratted

Becker

Name
Becker
Speak for yourself.. Not the masses, you have no backing.

Ron knows who contacted him in regards to his video, and he knows it was not me.

The joke started because many here know I have a location in Spokane.

Ratted on who?

What the hell are you talking about.

Help me understand it Waffles?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
easy enough to check out for me, so you are saying 100% you weren't the one who sent the email to ron

Becker

Name
Becker
I had zero to do with your CRI problem, and zero to do with Ron's video.

I'm not sure I've ever emailed Ron.

I think I met him once in Vegas about 4 years ago.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I believ that. Doesn't make you less of a douche LOL

FYI never had a cri problem enjoyed the fight on someone else dime

Becker

Name
Becker
I have no idea why you would want to pin any of this on me. Or why you think I'd even care.

I find it real odd.

So go do your research and get back to me.

I'm not even sure why you'd care who emailed Ron.

But to each their own....

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
I believ that. Doesn't make you less of a douche LOL

FYI never had a cri problem enjoyed the fight on someone else dime

Bundy said:
We advertised we have CRI-SOA approved equipment in our system and we got a threatening letter from CRI SOA so I called the people I purchased from and they said called prochem and they basiclay told me to go ACE myself. Ace the CRI-SOA and ace Prochem

I guess I misread something.

Forgive me

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
have a good one Becker, I think everyone knows you rat everyone out, Again i only speak for myself. You yoakum and robison have fun on the boards and as for my bullshit you guys express I would love to know what i lie about.

I am the first perosn in massachusetts history to win custody of an unwed child without the mother having a drug/alchohol or anyother issue but being a great father you keep making a negative assessment hurting all fathers. I fought for 7 yrs against a biased law stating that a man had no right to custody, then i changed the law and won. Right now I want to say "you piece of shit, you deserve to be kicked in the balls" You gave up custody of your child after the federal benefit I wound up giving you,

I can keep on going but I did more for men than you could ever do. I am a winner on life

Becker

Name
Becker
have a good one Becker, I think everyone knows you rat everyone out, Again i only speak for myself. You yoakum and robison have fun on the boards and as for my bullshit you guys express I would love to know what i lie about.

I rat everyone out?

About what?

Pointless claims?

As for Dave and Brian.

I've never talked to either of them personally.

Brian, a few PMs.. one was to help me get in contract with Fred. Others were about SEO and he program, otherwise all on open forum.

Dave, I think I've only talked to him in open forum. Maybe a PM abut his program, trying to draw out what the details are.

So whatever paranoia you are having.. it is in your head.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
paranoia yu have told me I lie many times, even recently when you had to admit you were wrong and the I got a smarmy email from Brian robison saying I am full of shit. I mean you said I lies about my wife being a doctor and VP of brain injury services for her company, seriously are you retarded, you wquestion my second van and the my third and forth.
there is something wrong with you people I call nonbelievers. I think at one point I was called into question on my division 1 footbal;l status

Becker

Name
Becker
Never questions your wifes employment.
Never question your football playing. In fact it fits.. A few to many bumps to the head.
I was wrong, and I admitted it. I man enough to admit I'm wrong when I am. Not sure how that makes me call you a liar, to have a debate.. But ok..
I have no idea how many vans you are running. I know you told me on the phone last summer you do all RES work yourself, and answer all incoming calls yourself. however most book on line.. Things change it has been a year.. Like I said, I can't call you a liar about how many vans you have running or number of employees. Because honestly I don't care. 1st I've heard of you saying you have 4 vans. Good for you!

Maybe you are confusing me with someone else..

But your drunk and not thinking with a clear head.

So no problem!

Becker

Name
Becker
LOL, you were signing off like 90 mins ago.

Don't stay on here on my account.

Bundy said:
I am going to end my postings on mikeyboiards here. Most of you are ******* morons

I can run circles around you all night.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Other cleaners using my videos. Opinions?

Bundy said:

I am the first perosn in massachusetts history to win custody of an unwed child without the mother having a drug/alchohol or anyother issue but being a great father you keep making a negative assessment hurting all fathers. I fought for 7 yrs against a biased law stating that a man had no right to custody, then i changed the law and won. Right now I want to say "you piece of shit, you deserve to be kicked in the balls" You gave up custody of your child after the federal benefit I wound up giving you,

I can keep on going but I did more for men than you could ever do. I am a winner on life

Charlie Sheen?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
GregSheenTigerBlood.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm getting complaints of family being attacked in this thread. I didn't read the whole thing.

There are rules against it. Please be smart and knock it off.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom