Our first User Groups here on MB

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
You know how passionate i am about Vortex Ken. Please don't get me started again. :p

Besides, I've already been banned 3 times regarding the topic. Let's not make it 4 please.

Anyhow, I'd say mikey is more of an embarrassment to big truck owners than anything.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The dinosaur was an amazing creature, unparalleled in size and strength nothing else like them but unfortunately they too perished. :p

Ok, seriously as powerful as those units are I'm puzzled as to what caused the decline? Economy? Repairs just like other trucks when it was touted as better than others? I don't know how they fell so fast.

I predict Michael Lockhart will own them all someday! :rockon:

Reactions: Giorgio

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Actually I didn't George, but why on earth would you be banned for loving the Vortex?

Good one Richard- I imagine that they just are not real practical for a moderate to medium volume cleaner and make no sense for large multi truck companies in large metro areas. I am sure no one would argue they clean any better than anything else (even a rug doctor will clean fine with enough steps and time). They may be a slight time saver, a slight chemical saver and be a more noticeable unit on the road, but not sure that all offsets the expense to own and operate. Plus saving a 1/2 hour to 1 hour a day doesn't in and of itself generate more income.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
just because big trucks aren't for everyone doesn't mean you should try and ruin them for the rest of us.

That's my point.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well my pos has never ran better

and I could not imagine NOT being able to dual wand.

but I don't rely on high pressure up sales like Ken does to pay my manicure bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom