Our friend Ken Snow

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I may have mentioned our sons memorial on Mikeys Board.....half an hour later my phone rings and it was Ken asked me if it would be OK if he came over to the church!
Sure enough I saw his big Lincoln pull into the lot....He was like magic and moved thru our whole family with grace and condolences lik I've never seen.....
I guess he missed the no flower note because right behind the speakers podium was a stunning bouquet from
Hagopian......

After Ken left EVERYONE in the family ask "who was that man"

I like single words from other languages or cultures that can say a paragraph in a word.

One such word is “mensch”

You don’t need to look it up. If you knew Ken, you know the meaning already.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I may have mentioned our sons memorial on Mikeys Board.....half an hour later my phone rings and it was Ken asked me if it would be OK if he came over to the church!
Sure enough I saw his big Lincoln pull into the lot....He was like magic and moved thru our whole family with grace and condolences lik I've never seen.....
I guess he missed the no flower note because right behind the speakers podium was a stunning bouquet from
Hagopian......

After Ken left EVERYONE in the family ask "who was that man"
I haven’t been on here for a while but I do recall many of kens posts from when I first signed up. Great example of a multi truck operation.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom