Out of the Blue an email from Bristor

FastEddie

"Wow, Freddie, since Greenie stopped adorning with gifts you seemed to have stopped shilling him and I haven’t received a 100 question phone from you either.
I kind of miss those, ‘sure I’ll ask him (Joe) all those Qs.
Dude you were soooo rehearsed."

Wow!! Ive taken a break from the board cause I've been burned out on carpet cleaning talk. Now this dude is really off his rocker. Last thing I remember was I ordered something a few years ago and it never arrived. He went ballistic on me over a $40 dollar order. Accused me of lying, omg!! I had to contact my bank to dispute the charge and it was a success! A credit was issued and I never ordered anything ever again. I really feel sorry for whoever does business with this freak. Thanks for the email Joey!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Is this for real??

That sounds like an email from a psychopath.

Surely you've made a mistake, eh??

:roll:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
He is a good supplier, with good prices and has always treated me good. I have never been given anything for free either. Last order with him was over a grand and everything showed up on time just as promised.

People need to get out of the drama and get back to what makes money.. Sucking rugs.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I love my yard sticks, my new 1/4" ball valves and don't get me started on cool cuffs. His stuff is just what the doctor ordered and it's nice IMHO that my money goes to a fellow owner/op of a business.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The key to doing business with Joe is to never talk to him. Order from his website and don't answer the phone when he calls you.

Oh, and never mention his name on the boards.

If you can do all that ... he will be your best friend.

Unless the Postal service is a day or two late in getting him your check ... or he's off his meds that week.

Eventually, somebody who is willing to start up a competitive garage based business, who has a stable personality will come along.

S

sam miller

Marty said:
The key to doing business with Joe is to never talk to him. Order from his website and don't answer the phone when he calls you.

Oh, and never mention his name on the boards.

If you can do all that ... he will be your best friend.

Unless the Postal service is a day or two late in getting him your check ... or he's off his meds that week.

Pay by credit card over phone of paypal on site!

Eventually, somebody who is willing to start up a competitive garage based business, who has a stable personality will come along.

Oh Snap. hey Marty, blow me

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Strange that comment about your check being late. Last time I ordered and it was over a grand, it took him a month to process the credit card payment. I find it hard to believe that he would freak out over a check being in the mail a couple days.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, but he HAD you information in hand ... so he wasn't worried.

In the case of a check ... he probably was worried he wasn't going to get paid. Normal ... I mean, carpet cleaners are not always the most trustworthy of guys ... so understandable.

However, most guys would not get too uptight until like 30 days or so went by.

Everybody has their own individual flash points, so no big deal. Joe's is just a TAD BIT LOWER than most folks.

I was just proud to be among the abused ...

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Seems like folks love him or hate him. I am ambivalent. Had an order/payment go bad. Not sure who was at fault but from the email I got after, I kept my gun handy for a while. Makes some great stuff though.
Al

Billy

Name
BH
Askal said:
Seems like folks love him or hate him. I am ambivalent. Had an order/payment go bad. Not sure who was at fault but from the email I got after, I kept my gun handy for a while. Makes some great stuff though.
Al

I am actually surprised he hasn't been arrested yet for his threats that IMO go too far but I guess no one actually takes him seriously, I know I didn't.

Now on to more important things what kind of gun d you carry Al?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
380 Colt Pony Pocket lite auto (because it is small enough to carry) and for the house a SW 357 6" barrel stainless revolver and a short barrel shotgun. I just love that 357. It has had a little work done on it and is soooooo smooth. I was just looking at a new AR15 in a new configuration. It looked pretty neat. Recoil mechanism in the short stock. I have never considered an assault rifle but this one was pretty cool. For only $2000.00. Little out of my range.
Al

Billy

Name
BH
Askal said:
380 Colt Pony Pocket lite auto (because it is small enough to carry) and for the house a SW 357 6" barrel stainless revolver and a short barrel shotgun. I just love that 357. It has had a little work done on it and is soooooo smooth. I was just looking at a new AR15 in a new configuration. It looked pretty neat. Recoil mechanism in the short stock. I have never considered an assault rifle but this one was pretty cool. For only $2000.00. Little out of my range.
Al

Good choices my Favorite Carry is my sub compact Glock which is very small for the caliber. I have also been thinking of a AR15 for a future purchase maybe a reward for paying off debt created in 2009.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i dream of my past clients discussing their fav hand gun when thinking of their dealings with me on the internet.

good times.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
buy an AK47
yea it's crude in every way compared to an AR, but it's a no/low maintenance battle rifle perfect for the "zombie invasion" scenario ....none better.

Mikhail Kalashnikov created the greatest battle rifle in the history of the world .. period

006-4.jpg

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom