Ozone machines

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Pros vs. Cons on these two:

Hydroforce Ozone Generator

Proschoice x5000 (new)

How do you judge one from another? It will be used mainly for odor issues in rentals/residences.

Here's another one to throw into the mix.

http://www.maxblasterusa.com/MaxBlaster ... rator.html

I think you just want one that can output the most ozone possible. When we use these machines as an odor control unit, we need a unit that can put out alot of ozone to be an effective "shock" treatment.

For the money, those MaxBlasters seem to be a nice little unit. Simple and reliable from what I hear.

gavin

I got the Bio3-Blaster™ Home 14000mg/hour

I've only used it 3 times, but I was very pleased. I rented some of the more popular brands from a janitorial supply company and the the Bio3-Blaster made them look like toys.

there is no timer or anything like that, just an on/off switch, so you have to get your own timer to plug it into.

I put it in a room where a dog had been pooping, I took all of the poop out, but the room still smelt pretty bad, I left it on for 3 hours, and then let the room sit for a day. the room still smelled like ozone for about a week, but I think that is because it was filled with stuff. When I used it in an empty house with a "smoke" smell, I had it run for 6 hours, and then picked it back up 18 hours later, there was no smell whatsoever in the house, smoke or otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom