Paperless liability waiver

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi guys. Does anybody know of an app or online way of doing a liability waiver? It would be nice if my wife could take care of that part when she schedules the job but if that won't work, maybe there's a way I can get them to sign on my iPad? Service Monster has gone a long way to eliminate paper clutter and stress for me so it would be nice to be as paperless as possible. The customers think its pretty cool how streamlined our little operation is too. Thanks for the help...

Russ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I would not stress about that part, I've been paperless for 2 years now for any cleaning services except for water damage. I never had to get a signature for carpet cleaning when I went paperless, I just email them a paid invoice from service monster.

Reactions: Russ T.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would never sign a liability waiver, nor ask my customers to. What exactly are you asking them to waive?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks guys. Just looking to cover ourselves when it comes to a slip and fall or something like that. Maybe a mention of pre existing conditions like urine or loose seems. I've been cleaning carpet since '99 and never had a problem. I try to communicate verbally at every job. I always thought I should be doing something like this. I think I did while working at Stanley Steemer when I was in college? I carry good liability insurance but have never had a claim. Ken, I'm surprised you guys don't do this. Is this just what the insurance is for? I appreciate the help.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can see where you would want paperless but I think you would need them to have a copy of the actual document. ???

If not then you could just make up the document in Word or Publisher and email and have them email it back with the acknowledgement they received it, read it and are aware of slip and fall concerns. The return email with their acknowledgement would serve as your release of liability. (if there ever is one)

Back
Top Bottom