Parker 1035HT (Signs that it might blow)

FastEddie

I think my Parker is about to blow. I've had it for a few years now, on a live reel even. It started showing small droplets all over. This hose is awesome. Those who use it, how long has yours lasted?

Matt King

You can't beat Parker hoses. Stanley Steemer uses Parker and we had hoses that were several years old with thousands of hours on them. I have some in my garage from 1995 that I Still use when I need some extra line for a job. I use it in the 200 degree range and it's never failed me. When I buy all new hoses this summer they will all be Parker.

Greenie

All cut end hose leaks (which is all hose).

The parflex is just showing you it's boo boo, cut it a few feet back from the factory pin holes, and recrimp, it'll continue to serve.

Parflex is a money saver, it'll outlast Ineptune 5:1

I love bringing that up, everytime someone sdays "look at the deal I got on this Ineptune".

KBRENNY

The parker hose that came with my unit from Cobb when it was originally sold around 12 years ago (I am not the original owner) gave out on me this winter. It never leaked but the outer cover started cracking throughout the entire length. I thought it was just time to replace it and I did not even consider neptune.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom