Pass..

Mikey P

Administrator
Just no need to be a college kid/frat house hero at this point in my career..

photobucket-2867-1341361271352.jpg

photobucket-8952-1341361303312.jpg

photobucket-1601-1341361290035.jpg

photobucket-2040-1341361253509.jpg

as usual, they always look worse in person, especially at the end of a 6 job day....

Pregnant girl there so no way was I going to wet that nastiness down and create a biO hazard..

perhaps I'll give it to this guy to work his certificAted magic..

photobucket-6772-1341196541854.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Wow...mullet is still being worn in some places???

Seriously....combovers and mullets are sooo freakin lame...

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Zee said:
Seriously....combovers and mullets are sooo freakin lame...

You must have not been to a carpet cleaners convention/fest lately :lol:

S

sam miller

What they said no to .65 cents a sq ft I've seen Jimmy naked

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
That's bread and butter work for me.
It looks like some cheap poly.
I would have nuked it with Klean Rite HIGH PH (13.2pH)
I'll Gross More than Mikey cleaning Crap like that this month with the College Turnover :!:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The Money is where you find it.
If your a whore, be a high class whore, if your a pimp, Is all that a matters is the whores are busy.
I'll sub most of that chit out.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd have told her she needed to clean her shit up first (may be why I no longer clean carpet J/K yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. )...I'm the carpet cleaner not the maid...but the carpet looks like easy money

hogjowl

Idiot™
"Bio hazard" good lord ...

I would not have done that job either, but the bio hazard bit was a little much.

If she'd picked up the bottles and trash, I would have enjoyed doing that job, as long as the money was right.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Pass..

Marty said:
"Bio hazard" good lord ...

I would not have done that job either, but the bio hazard bit was a little much.

If she'd picked up the bottles and trash, I would have enjoyed doing that job, as long as the money was right.
X2

Mikey P

Administrator
Like I said, the pictures don't portrait just how matted and stained it was. Spill upon spill upon spill upon eew wtf is that???
The wicking and stench would be legendary.

I don't think I've ever scene worse considering no pets were involved
I'm sure Merty sees worse every 2pm pm he gets home from work.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Mike: If that is the worst you have seen then you have lived a sheltered life. I bid one once and included a strip and finish in one room. The guys called me from the job and said "Hey we looked at the floor covering and found it is carpet and not vinyl. Now, that is bad.
Al

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That's just a typical day for 1KaDay and his $59 special.

Might even "Try" and upsell them on doing the sofa on the deck!

Mikey P

Administrator
therein lies another problem

Charge a lot ( I would need a buck a foot to make it worth my time) and they will expect new carpet, charge too little in order to get the job and all you've done is waste your time and rushed through it and most likely get a call back.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Since I hardly ever do those, don't come across very often, I don't mind doing them here and there, it's prob 1 every few months for me, but I agree if they're not willing to pay high dollar for my time, I'll just pass.

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Mikey P said:
therein lies another problem

Charge a lot ( I would need a buck a foot to make it worth my time) and they will expect new carpet, charge too little in order to get the job and all you've done is waste your time and rushed through it and most likely get a call back.

I can replace the carpet @ $9.00/yd, but they would have to move the furniture and
pay extra for the stairs installation.
Luis

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
That is a nasty one Mikey. If they were willing to pay what I wanted and if I had the time to do it and not be late to the next job I would kind of have fun trying to fix it up all good. We did have one awhile ago that made that look clean though for real. I could not breath properly in here condo. A hoarder pet lady with litter, poop, pee, and God only know what else all over the place. I told her to get it together and prepare it and then call me back to do it. I dropped the updated quote on her and never heard back. I am happy. She was a referral from a friend of hers we clean no less. Absolute scumbag!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Vivers said:
That is a nasty one Mikey. If they were willing to pay what I wanted and if I had the time to do it and not be late to the next job I would kind of have fun trying to fix it up all good. We did have one awhile ago that made that look clean though for real. I could not breath properly in here condo. A hoarder pet lady with litter, poop, pee, and God only know what else all over the place. I told her to get it together and prepare it and then call me back to do it. I dropped the updated quote on her and never heard back. I am happy. She was a referral from a friend of hers we clean no less. Absolute scumbag!
The beauty of charging the proper price for a job like that and getting turned down is that some yaho ended up doing it for peanuts and no doubt did a shitty job or did a good job and lost his shirt on it,or pulled the ultimate bait and switch which cost her more than your quote,and the cheap client was probably not a happy camper at the end of the day. So be it. LOL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wadda a bunch of Prima Donna's in the glamorous and prestigious profession of cArpeT cLeAninG yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

use a LEAF BLOWER to "vacuum" , nuke it and suck up a layer or two of swill LIKE!

Do you think the occupant's lifestyle will change the day after your gone??
NOPE...so just suck it gUrls :lol:

..l.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
rotary extractor on steps and bullnoses?

I guess I'll have to start carrying a leaf blower now..

Can I use it to speed dry carpet instead of the Drypod?

dday

I don't get too many like that, but when I do, its all in a day's work; and it would be reasonably priced, her expectations would be reasonable, she would be pleased, even surprised by the quality of the result, and there'd be no call back other than her calling me next year to clean up the next batch of slop.

Mikey P

Administrator
No "her" here

just a house full of 20 somethings hippsters and a doctor landlord who I could not reach on the phone to OK results or price.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I could find a place to cram a leaf blower in my van, I'd carry one. I have one customer that cuts his grass in the front yard EVERY STINKIN TIME I come to clean his carpet. I'll be dragging out my hoses and this idiot will be blowing grass all over the sidewalk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom