PAY ATTENTION!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Because you're a flake who gave me the excuse of no showing me in Savannah that you were saving money and time to come to Vegas tomorrow?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Why am I in a user group that's not allowed to enter this contest?

th

Connor

Name
Connor
Because you're a flake who gave me the excuse of no showing me in Savannah that you were saving money and time to come to Vegas tomorrow?

Sez the flake who came to Augusta and managed to forget that I lived here. Augusta of all places. AUGUSTA!! Nobody stops in Augusta and goes downtown unless they're here for the Futurity, The drag boat races or they're in town for some recurring golf tournament. Sheesh. :oldrolleyes:

You even missed the Statue of James Brown, the haunted pillar and the monument to the Confederate dead, but got a pic of Fuji Wigs?

Reactions: Mikey P

Connor

Name
Connor
Sorry ConnOr, my wife had a distant relative that was one third negro and I don't want you to offended her.

Wha, you make me sound like a racist. I have family immediately family that's half negro, you doofus.

Reactions: GCCLee

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill

Saving money to come to Vegas? It's time that I need. I'm going to Sarasota to pick up the new truck but you'll send pics I'm sure.

Besides I told you I was a pussy about flying

When ya going to have it at jondon in Tampa? Florida is better than Vegas anyhow!! Spread it out a bit

Connor

Name
Connor
Sorry ConnOr, my wife had a distant relative that was one third negro and I don't want you to offended her.

Also, do you really think that anything I could say would offend her, she's married to you for pete's sake!

Connor

Name
Connor
Ironically, I used to have a real afro, a big orange afro.

That's when I discovered that if you ask the Almighty for a solution, you'd better be specific. Telling Him that you hate your hair won't necessarily get you the result that you desired.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Also, do you really think that anything I could say would offend her, she's married to you for pete's sake!

jus noting a Valid Point!, bwahahhahahhahahhahahah cough cough bwahahahhahahhaha cough, okay

Back
Top Bottom