Payments over the phone?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have Square. I need to learn to use this feature.
My son-in-law told me I can send them an invoice. They pay it from their computer.
I will check into it this coming week.
I suggested you send him a square invoice in an email so that he can pay securely online with a credit card.
This will decrease the chances of the possibility of a fraud claim from taking the payment over the phone.

Reactions: Condog

FredC

Village Idiot
Hopefully more than Fred showed me of Atlanta..

Lol we weren't in Atlanta we were in Kennesaw/Marietta......not my town

Which did you want to see....Kennesaw National Battlefield, Krispy Kreme, or The Big Chicken?

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
Big Chicken would have made for a nice selfie
selfie.jpg

now quit your bitchin

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
I recently found out that if you don’t have a card reader for a chipped credit card and you hand key it in or swiped it the client can contest the charges and get 100% of there money back with no notification to you because it’s considered to be an illegal transaction. Only after the third time with an error the card rear will allow you to swipe or hand keyed in with no penalty.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I recently found out that if you don’t have a card reader for a chipped credit card and you hand key it in or swiped it the client can contest the charges and get 100% of there money back with no notification to you because it’s considered to be an illegal transaction. Only after the third time with an error the card rear will allow you to swipe or hand keyed in with no penalty.
We have been chip compliant since at least 2018. Each crew is equipped with a card reader.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom