Payroll service

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Guys I have been using this company for the past 6 months and they are by far the best. I have used all the big names, but this company is awesome. You run your pay roll from your home computer through their website. The company name is surepayroll.com

Name
Lee Stockwell
25 years ago I used Paychex. They were awesome. Call in time on Friday and an envelope full of ready to sign pay checks and analysis printouts arrived the following Tuesday morning.

They made it easy to see which activities and accounts were profitable....or not.

Thus over a couple of years I cut personnel from 26 down to 5, and made the same profit.

Keeping legal with federal and state income tax withholdings, FICA, unemployment insurance, workers comp, and the occasional insurance or tax audit was well worth the modest charge.

Taking that off my secretary (or me) was good for other areas of the business that needed attention.

I don't miss those days. :-)
Lee

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Depending on your needs I guess. I use the intuit payroll costs like 10 bucks a month and makes my life easy when dealing with taxes, etc.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I use Ahola out of Cleveland, Ohio. Call in (or email) your employee hours, and they do the rest. They submit the taxes, unemployment insurances....every thing but the workers comp. And they send 1/4erly reports with all the info you will ever need.

Well worth NOT having payroll headaches.

Back
Top Bottom