PCS , has some explaining to do to my lawyer!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Somebody needs to do this guy a favor and make this thread disappear.

Name
I'm Rick James
Rex Tyus said:
Brent said:
Fighting over the BB is such a waste of time. OKC your doing the right thing, despite what people say. You were assulted in a place of business by the employees. You have more than every right to sue, file a police report, file a report with the BBB. The company shouldnt be allowed to operate like that. I dont understand why someone would suggest letting a matter like this drop and be swept under the rug.

You can make that judgement by only hearing one side of what happened? DAMN you are good. I feel VERY confident in saying he is leaving ALOT of shit out that happened. But before this gets too deep, let me qualify that I really don't give too much of a shit. I just have no sympathy for anyone that thinks they can do or say anything they please to someone and expect them to just take it. It is a damn shame.

Does it matter what he said or left out to the *business*. An employee assulted him, in the place of business. Its a different story if it was 2 guys out at a bar or something. But the employee that represents the business attacked and assulted him on the premises. So if a customer came up to you and called you a b!tch along with other profanities, you would attack him Rex? You got to have restraint and handle it in a professional mannor cause you are a business.

In the customer service business we are in and they are in, you are bound to get irrate customers. Attacking them is NOT the way of handling them no matter what is said. Its common sense. So unless homeboy *hit first* or was *threatening their life*, then yeah the judgment call isnt that hard to figure out. They screwed up and now they are going to have to pay for it.

G

Brent said:
Rex Tyus said:
Brent said:
Fighting over the BB is such a waste of time. OKC your doing the right thing, despite what people say. You were assulted in a place of business by the employees. You have more than every right to sue, file a police report, file a report with the BBB. The company shouldnt be allowed to operate like that. I dont understand why someone would suggest letting a matter like this drop and be swept under the rug.

You can make that judgement by only hearing one side of what happened? DAMN you are good. I feel VERY confident in saying he is leaving ALOT of shit out that happened. But before this gets too deep, let me qualify that I really don't give too much of a shit. I just have no sympathy for anyone that thinks they can do or say anything they please to someone and expect them to just take it. It is a damn shame.

Does it matter what he said or left out to the *business*. An employee assulted him, in the place of business. Its a different story if it was 2 guys out at a bar or something. But the employee that represents the business attacked and assulted him on the premises. So if a customer came up to you and called you a b!tch along with other profanities, you would attack him Rex? You got to have restraint and handle it in a professional mannor cause you are a business.

In the customer service business we are in and they are in, you are bound to get irrate customers. Attacking them is NOT the way of handling them no matter what is said. Its common sense. So unless homeboy *hit first* or was *threatening their life*, then yeah the judgment call isnt that hard to figure out. They screwed up and now they are going to have to pay for it.

You cant have an employee put their hands ona customer , REGARDLESS .

Rex Tyus

Brent, I have NO idea what transpired in that establishment and you don't either. As for me attacking someone, I don't know exactly what it would take for me to put my hands on a customer but I assure you I am only human. REDNECK and human.

You guys keep saying "regardless" or "no matter what". In some states that is true. Some NOT. Can either one of you say with certainty that ABC made NO aggressive move to the mechanic. Did the mechanic act in defense or offense. I WONDER WHAT THE WITNESSES WILL SAY?

Done wih this. One last word to the wise, DON'T SEND OUT INVITATIONS YOU DON'T WANT ANSWERED.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Just another frivalous Lawsuit.....

It will never go to court. pcs insurance co. will settle out of court for probably 30%
of the policy limits....He will still have to prove damages....He was asked to leave
& still kept popping-off his mouth...there was no charge for the services he was
complaining about..

It just p!sses me off that we all have to foot the bill for this GARBAGE..He is obviously
a 28 yr old PUNK...Otherwise no real businessman would have thrown such a TANTRAM.
He is LUCKY he was able to walk out of there....One day that mouth of his will catch-up
him..."IT ALWAYS DOES"

I should show him MORE RESPECT though.....I'm sure he has been in business ever
since he got out of SCHOOL......So he has to have been in the BIZ. about 20 yrs.....
Seems to me about right (3rd GRADE).

Gary is right this THREAD should probally be shut down.....Just to clarify....I have no
idea who or what PCS is....I assume it is some-kind of distibutorship??????????

If he had filled out his PROFILE completely I would not have to assume he is a $5.95
a room "BAIT & SWITCH" ........JERK......Just what we need.....more SCAM-ARTIST!!!!

Name
I'm Rick James
Not sure how you can call this a frivalous lawsuit. A women sueing McDonalds cause their coffee is to hot is frivalous a man getting assulted in their workplace is not frivalous. I would say something if I took my machine in there and it ran worst then when I brought it in. Your right maybe he popped off at the mouth but as a business they shouldnt assult him for doing that. Maybe call the cops or the owner would of been a much better idea.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
.......................................MARTY HELP!!!!!!......WHERE ARE YOU????????????????

I just get THROUGH changing one DIAPER.........Now his TREE-HUGGIN cousin chimes-in......

Why don't you YOUNG GENTLEMEN sell your CC company's & FINISH your LAW DEGREES......

"Try WORKING for a living & Quit sueing people out of THEIRS.........One day you will be
on the OTHER END of one of these SUIT'S..........Then you will UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps It is NEVER the PRINCIPAL its ALWAY'S the MONEY.......................

okccarpetman

for 1 we have to go around cleaning up the shit you old guys leave behind , sry you wear depends isnt it time you give it up old man: :) :) :)

Name
I'm Rick James
So is that it harper were you sued before? Just curious what would you do if you were assulted by a business employee at the local walmart? Granted you didnt fight back and you just left.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brent said:
Not sure how you can call this a frivalous lawsuit. A women sueing McDonalds cause their coffee is to hot is frivalous a man getting assulted in their workplace is not frivalous. I would say something if I took my machine in there and it ran worst then when I brought it in. Your right maybe he popped off at the mouth but as a business they shouldnt assult him for doing that. Maybe call the cops or the owner would of been a much better idea.

Quit bringing that old lady up. She needed skin grafts and McDonalds refused to pay the hospital bills, so she went after them.

The facts of the case, which caused a jury of six men and six women to find McDonald's coffee was unreasonably dangerous and had caused enough human misery and suffering that no one should be made to suffer exposure to such excessively hot coffee again, will shock and amaze you:

McFact No. 1: For years, McDonald's had known they had a problem with the way they make their coffee - that their coffee was served much hotter (at least 20 degrees more so) than at other restaurants.

McFact No. 2: McDonald's knew its coffee sometimes caused serious injuries - more than 700 incidents of scalding coffee burns in the past decade have been settled by the Corporation - and yet they never so much as consulted a burn expert regarding the issue.

McFact No. 3: The woman involved in this infamous case suffered very serious injuries - third degree burns on her groin, thighs and buttocks that required skin grafts and a seven-day hospital stay.

McFact No. 4: The woman, an 81-year old former department store clerk who had never before filed suit against anyone, said she wouldn't have brought the lawsuit against McDonald's had the Corporation not dismissed her request for compensation for medical bills.

McFact No. 5: A McDonald's quality assurance manager testified in the case that the Corporation was aware of the risk of serving dangerously hot coffee and had no plans to either turn down the heat or to post warning about the possibility of severe burns, even though most customers wouldn't think it was possible.

McFact No. 6: After careful deliberation, the jury found McDonald's was liable because the facts were overwhelmingly against the company. When it came to the punitive damages, the jury found that McDonald's had engaged in willful, reckless, malicious, or wanton conduct, and rendered a punitive damage award of 2.7 million dollars. (The equivalent of just two days of coffee sales, McDonalds Corporation generates revenues in excess of 1.3 million dollars daily from the sale of its coffee, selling 1 billion cups each year.)

McFact No. 7: On appeal, a judge lowered the award to $480,000, a fact not widely publicized in the media.

McFact No. 8: A report in Liability Week, September 29, 1997, indicated that Kathleen Gilliam, 73, suffered first degree burns when a cup of coffee spilled onto her lap. Reports also indicate that McDonald's consistently keeps its coffee at 185 degrees, still approximately 20 degrees hotter than at other restaurants. Third degree burns occur at this temperature in just two to seven seconds, requiring skin grafting, debridement and whirlpool treatments that cost tens of thousands of dollars and result in permanent disfigurement, extreme pain and disability to the victims for many months, and in some cases, years.

The most important message this case has for you, the consumer, is to be aware of the potential danger posed by your early morning pick-me-up. Take extra care to make sure children do not come into contact with scalding liquid, and always look to the facts before rendering your decision about any publicized case.

Courtesy of Legal News and Views, Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers

Name
I'm Rick James
Nice copy and paste gary. You are the new google guru. My point was that a man getting assulted by the employee is not frivalous. The lady was just an example, next time I will find one that is more suiting to my point. :D

G

Let me get this right - you drop off your tm , wait a good part of the day , only to disocver they screwed up something else. You get vocal about it and an employee chokes you - is this about right ??

Harper , just what do you have a problem with here ? yes its just 1 side of the story , but what if its YOUR story and it happened to you ?? How do you handle it ??

Greenie

I'm not a violent man by nature and don't harbor a grudge for very long, I would have gave the fellow a kiss on the cheek and bought the crew a coke and worked things out.

The Preacher

I hear Tom Valentine was with yore ex, at least he wore his "choking hazzard" shirt while he was getting past the used part!!! :shock:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greenie said:
I'm not a violent man by nature and don't harbor a grudge for very long, I would have gave the fellow a kiss on the cheek and bought the crew a coke and worked things out.
:?:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HEY COOP!!!!!

How long you been circleing over this THREAD ????????????
Not like you to JUMP ON A BANDWAGON.......

First -off i would have gone to the Manager...Not call a tech a liar....
2nd I would not have made a Scene in there store .......(probally in front of customers)
3rd I made would sure I didn't get my ass kicked............
4th If #3 failed....I sure as HELL would'nt come on this board to tell every-one I got my
kicked.....

John Watson

for 1 we have to go around cleaning up the shit you old guys leave behind , sry you wear depends isnt it time you give it up old man:

Sorry, I resemble that!!! I would like you to know I have a damn good looking nurse who changes me!!!

Twas a time when this kind of stuff was settled with a lawsuit after the ambulance was called..

It was called self defence.

some of us used to enjoy it too. But now that I am older and all growed up. I guess I would just have to use the court system as well.

But his gonads would still be hanging from my rear view mirrors on the Gold wing floppin in the breeze.

okccarpetman

look i knew them i went there all the time , i took my machine in they said done and i started my machine and it viberated like hell , there was no problems until i started it. then it was 5 and they wanted to leave, not fix it ( the mistake ) that made me mad and i said you screwed my machine and your wanting to leave.. let that happen to you see if you dont get mouthy .

Rex Tyus

okccarpetman said:
look i knew them i went there all the time , i took my machine in they said done and i started my machine and it viberated like hell , there was no problems until i started it. then it was 5 and they wanted to leave, not fix it ( the mistake ) that made me mad and i said you screwed my machine and your wanting to leave.. let that happen to you see if you dont get mouthy .

Dude, you reallly should request the mods remove this thread.

John Watson

Sorry!!!

I don't need nothing to happen and I become Mouthy!!!

One of my problems was I usally didn't wait for him to start!!! Opps

G

John Watson said:
Sorry!!!

I don't need nothing to happen and I become Mouthy!!!

One of my problems was I usally didn't wait for him to start!!! Opps

easy to say what you would do or not , but I know 100 percent if someone attempts to put their hands on me all hell is breaking loose .

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
PCS just filed a suit for slander and they have all the witnesses

I wouldn't be in the situation but had he chosen to put his hands on me after he got down finding his teeth they would've comped the work and fixed the rest

joe harper

Name
joe harper
OK guubeerrr,

That is a little differant story......Try stating the FACTS 1st. next time............

You said nothing about them taking the motor out ...Prior....If so they needed to
re-align the shaft to the pump... That wasn't your POST....you were SCREAMING
about making them PAY!!!!!!!!!!! You must have been threating LAWYER pretty
Quick..for them BOTH to want to kick your ASS...

They had you by-the BALLS if it was 5:00.....You should have KISSING their ass
to stay & allaign the shaft.....I'm sure they would have.....BUT NO....you had to
show your ASS.....

It is too bad you were CHOOKED....but don't COME TO GUNFIGHT WITH A KNIFE....

Because YOU can't CONTROL you TEMPER.....these guys will probally be FIRED....
You don't have a peice of equipment to work....& You wont find anyone in their
right mind to work on it...NICE JOB....PROUD OF YOURSELF NOW..guubbeer

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Gary I am going to come over there and choke you for messing with my shaft

tim

I would like to say that PCS is the interlink in OKC and Tulsa. I bought my truckmount from them and attended numerous IICRC classes there. The owner and staff have always been helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Tim is a thin, quiet man that has always been helpful and the helper is black but no way is he 6' 5 or 250 and is always pleasant. Im sorry he had a bad experience but this company is not a fly-by-night, run by the seat of their pants business. James, the owner, is a 2nd generation carpet cleaner, we have had lunch many times...good guys. I havent had the opportunity to ask for the other side of the story but Im sure there is one or the proper steps will be taken to rectify the problems. I dont know the guy from ABC so I cant speak for him. By the way Jimmy, does Nebraska ever GET to the big games anymore?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what a weird thread

I'm not a tough guy like Crowley.
a dude can run his mouth all he wants.
But the minute they lay a hand on me, they might find out how vicious and Ole Dog can be :twisted:

"IF" the story is accurate as described and ABC let some jamoke choke him without defending himself, :shock:
he sure as hell should of called the cops from the parking lot for assault

Unless he did do that and didn't mention it (or i missed it) sump'um just don't seem right about this story

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom