peanuts

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was driving along snacking on trail mix and the thought of peanut allergies came to mind.
Its never BEEN an issue, yet, but I've heard of some people that could die just by touching a peanut. We deal with many people and just shaking hands could be dangerous for some people.

Name
I'm Rick James
An 8 year old girl just died because she came into contact with peanuts at her school.

I always carry baby wipes in my van to help clean my hands of dirt.

RickL

I was flying to London, Business Class and they served us mixed nuts in an open dish. A child in coach had a severe reaction sitting in coach (didn't even serve them in coach) to the dust and we had to do an emergency landing in NY.
They asked everyone to remain in their seats due to the need to get the child off quickly. Of course some people got up and were chatting with friends while standing in the aisle and actually gave the stewardess crap when asked to return to their seat. Couldn't believe someone could be so self centered!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I asked an old friend if he missed being able to eat things with peanuts. He said it was pretty easy to skip the cookies if you knew they could kill you. I wouldn't think you'd have to worry about shaking hands, but then I wouldn't think the kid on the plane would be affected either.

I have a son that is allergic to peanuts, but he has an epi stick nearby at all times, so it isn't something we worry about beyond reading labels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom