pee-pee no go

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i am helping a friend clean some dog piss spots from his rental just to see the results, the carpet is an off wht nylon and it has these brown piss spots thru out the house, after cleaning i went back and poured prochem odor rescue into the spots and left for 30 mins and ext with water claw, seen all the nasty in the claw and some spots went away but some are still brown stained, so we are wonderin how to deal with the brown :lol: :shock:

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's just dirty.

If it's installed over pad, grab a pair of pliers and from a corner pull the carpet back.

You will then SEE why your "from the top" efforts were ineffective.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i've never seen brown urine stains mostly yellow or red, i use 40 volume and it works most times. the same active ingredient as stain magic i believe, but stronger. mine won't leave any residue.

gene

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i ordered a product from interlink today called Hydrocide. its supposed to remove the stain and knock out the odor. has anyone ever tried this

glenboy

Name
GLEN
got my pet zone with hydrocide, first order from interlink (great lakes steamway) overnight. thank you.I treated all of these pet stains with 30 vol cuz some dik bought all of the 40 vol.but it worked like magic

Back
Top Bottom