People please

FredC

Village Idiot
proofread your shitty sites before hitting the publish button..........especially in your headers

http://shreveportcarpetcleaning.com/

the more I look around the more absolutelyfuckinamazed I become that any carpet cleaners get jobs from the interwebs......

Edit: on second thought....have two other people proofread it....

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
clearner??? is that like slicker?? my mother in law uses the word slicker,, as if its worse then slick,,,, shiteatinggrin

FredC

Village Idiot
by a Cali design/seo company............

http://www.newpulse management.com/ website-design-services.html

maybe they just misunderstood the guy on the phone cause of his accent :roll: :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well shoot.... i was just hoping you was gonna pick me in that mini contest...

but i stopped short of wrist slitting :| :| :| :| :|

i dunno how but ill figure it out or find someone local who can.....

because i have gotten a few referrals??? from some other cleaners out of the area, yet someone found them on the web...sooo

FredC

Village Idiot
it wasn't a contest ....I needed certain things as part of a development process

you are welcome to.....pay :shock:....but I'm not taking on anything new til march....still have to work a couple things out....and thin the current herd

FredC

Village Idiot
$2499 for the basics

How many should I put you down for?

I paid 2500 for my site.

I would love to hear what you can do with it.

I am in the process of overhauling it to make it simpler, better, and more user friendly.

Fred should know what I am referring to.

You can pm me :p

FredC

Village Idiot
:lol:

I must publicly apologize to Daniel....I said I would send him some info after I checked out his area and although I checked it out I DID NOT get back to him.

I'm not much for excuses but the fact is everyone who has contacted me in the last month (sans email issues) or will contact me in the next is a "side project" for lack of a better term.....and to a certain extent I have neglected them. I apologize...and I will try to do better..........

BUT....when I am on the forum I am NOT working...(and usually under the influence of something).....

while I'm on the subject though....with the exception of the toddler as the pic of the owner (no matter his weight lifting feats) your site is fine. Making it simpler, better, and more user friendly as you see it is likely an exercise in futility. Yes it could, and should, be improved but just a few simple tweaks. The phone number should be MUCH more visible....same with the schedule online/quote.....but overall your site as far as 1st/above the fold impressions is better than 99%

The rest of your effort should be offsite...increasing visibility AND the likelihood your listing will be clicked. People don't go to your site to read your written masturbation. They go to see if it is "professional' in appearance and find the phone number...and if possible get the price without having to pick up the phone. That is if they go to it at all. (too many of you want to make the exception the rule)

While you rank very well in Memphis (not hard from my research) you are actually less likely to be clicked on. Why? You have one f'n review. You are sandwiched in between two more "visible" listings. Then when I click for your place page I see a combo of f'n ugly and stock images and no vids.

I never followed up to see if you are a true "mid south" cleaner. Are you? If so while your memphis visibility can be improved with a few small tweaks your visibility across the MSA would require much more work. None of which involves making your site more "user friendly".

beyond that...you aren't where your customers are....unless they get a bug up their ass to search for carpet cleaning...............and that in a nutshell (between the lines) is what I can do for you

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
reviews are king for online searches. But it takes work to get them, a lot of work! My best suggestion is to either pay your techs a bonus to get them after they clean or if you are cleaning you need to ask.

You all know the job where you do an amazing job and the customer is thrilled and impressed(well I hope you do) Just ask if they have a gmail account. If they do then direct them to your places page to write a review. Me personally I registered a simple domain name that forwards to my places page to make it easier on them. I suggest everyone does this. If you company is named daniels capet cleanning then register www.ratedcc.com Make it easier for a customer to leave you a review and you will get a lot more of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom