perfect job for the DragOn!

Mikey P

Administrator
it doesn't not get used a whole lot but jobs like this makes me glad I bought one.

Mega 2nd home on the sand, gets tortured by the teenagers and big dogs on the weekends. One house cleaning lady is expected to keep the floors clean with just her Bona Mop.
We clean the wool carpets twice a year and this time the house manager asks if we know someone who could "really" clean the wood...

I have just the guy!....I rearranged the schedule to get us in today, move a ton of furniture but in four hours we got $950 for pushing the Dirt Dragon and a flat mop in the hard to reach areas, around.

No wear on the Vortex and just 9 ounces of a neutral pH cleaner..

20121212_123852_zps89bc20e4.jpg

20121212_123932_zpsb086ead7.jpg

20121212_123959_zps460cc13b.jpg

woops, I forgot the corner guards...

image_01_zpsc95d6033.png

When I showed him what the maid left behind he took pics to send to the home owner.. (she just cleaned the wood floors prior to us getting there on Monday)

20121212_124542_zps609420ec.jpg

He stood by and made sure we did a good job.

20121212_132931_zpsb52fe03a.jpg

M

MB Auctions

$2600 or so

We used it last week on a Bank's vinyl floor that was loaded with mop residue Once a year they have us rinse it well while we clean the carpet. Usually it takes 3 or more hours to spray, scrub, rinse and buff. This time we just misted and ran the DD over it in about an hour and a half.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
When I showed him what the maid left behind he took pics to send to the home owner.. (she just cleaned the wood floors prior to us getting there on Monday)

20121212_124542_zps609420ec.jpg

sooooo, you just HAD to rat out Lupe, eh??
and right before Christmas too.
PRICK

better hope that dragon didn't get your address....

..l.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Not sure we could get suckers like you have out there to pay that kind of money to do that.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I have always wanted to get one but then think how much money can we really generate in a year?

plus waiting for finish to dry in residential environment sounds like a problem to me.
Not sure though.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, it wont see much use but if you have room in the too shed it sure is nice to have around

Like I mentioned, rinsing vinyl or most any hard floor can be done in one or two passes. It sprays scrubs and extracts so quick and efficiently at times you have to second guess if it's even putting down solution.

The Basic "renew" finish dries super quick and is super easy to apply as it is so thin.

Only you can decide if you can find enough work to justify it's cost.

Dave Gill has one for sale HERE

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dang it I was going to call him today and lowball him.
He wasn't going for that Michael...........................................................I already tried it. LOL

I should have bought it last month but big D was too busy to care about it then. Today he says buy it but Dave sold it two weeks ago.
:(

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The super sucker? I sold it to the guys from Indy.

Xtreme Xtractor I still have one, you didn't buy the one CU had? He was willing to go cheaper than I could, I need to replace it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree not everyone will have a need or want one.

Lots of cleaners in our area advertise they do wood floor in our area and not one of them has a Dragon or Bona scrubber.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think the looks of it help sell it, I'd get it just because it looks like a more modern way of doing it.

Steve does JD have a MB special on the Dragon? :p

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll keep cleaning them with the 175 and a white pad until I get WAAAY busier with it than I am now. However, I would love to have one.

Ive done it that way many times, also use my hard floor/tile wand on the floors that can handle the water. I've done some restaurants that were caked and the Dragon would have taken too long. So we scrub with a fiber pad and wand rinse.

like I said the DD is more for light rinsing and for putting on a show to the uppity ups germaphObes who want more than a mopping and are paranoid about moisture.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Good point on vinyl/laminates, never thought about that. Hate dragging in a floor buffer on a residential job, never feels right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom