~Peroxide~

lets see a show of hands.

• Total voters

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I agree Mikey; Got a job next week to repair a stain removal job gone bad by competitor; he used peroxide AND ammonia and simply took all pegiment from pile; lady is a monthly custy; so gotta help her out; gonna die it for her and color match.

Adding Ammonia will make the Peroxide too strong for natural fibers and could cause problems.

FredC

Village Idiot
crap...did my little warning thing that lets folks know they are about to bump a thread that is years old break again?

SamIam

Name
sam miller

You dont sell pros choice USR??? is that 20% vol?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry guys, but I buy Peroxide, MSDS sheet and all from a local farm supply store and I buy Ammonia MSDS and all from a local Janitorial supplier.

I do dilute the Peroxide but then I also dilute most traffic lane cleaners into an unlabeled Hydroforce sprayer.
Problem for me is that, while I can buy various 2 part stain removers for 5 times the cost plus shipping and customs, duty and paperwork they also all have a fairly short shelf life and soon become rather expensive waste.
My own experience with the concentrated Peroxide is that it is very stable until I mix up a gallon of RTU product that will be good for a week or so for my Techs.

This is the guy that is the president of our Certification Industry..I am still totally amazed people actually thought it was a good idea to let him run show that is supposed to give credence to our industry..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom