pet odor

stpchild

Name
Roger
I cleaned the carpet, odor persisted. removed pad and treated concrete. still smell urine. need solution quickly it is a condo unit waiting to be occupied. recleaned carpet after ward with power burst and citrate solve, worst smell ever. I recommended replacing carpet it is so bad. The owner will not replace. any advice, I must be done.by.Monday so no time to order chems!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Distilled white vinegar works well for knocking out pet odors. maybe a 4-1 dilution ration...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I cleaned the carpet, odor persisted. removed pad and treated concrete. still smell urine. need solution quickly it is a condo unit waiting to be occupied. recleaned carpet after ward with power burst and citrate solve, worst smell ever. I recommended replacing carpet it is so bad. The owner will not replace. any advice, I must be done.by.Monday so no time to order chems!

while the pad was out, you should of flooded the effected areas with OxyClean....yea, the chit Billy Mays hawked .
Mix it 8-10 oz pr gal of HOT water in a watering can and literally flood the carpet

be tough to do that now with the new pad down.
So I'd nuke it heavy with sprayer at a rate of 50-75 sq ft per gal RTU with same Oxy mix.
flush/rinse extract after 20 minute oxy dwell time.
add some deo smell good to the rinse

..L.T.A.

pinosan

Name
Martin

I assume you have a water claw.
saturate carpet with water and extract two times.
if you don't have the oxi clean run to smart and final and buy two gallons of (or what you need)
of hydrogen peroxide.
pour on the carpet let dwell 20 min and extract.
repeat the process but do not extract all of the peroxide leaqve the carpet wetter than normal
cover the spot with plastic and go home

It would be way better if you can add baking soda to the peroxide.

this is how I mix it

16oz hydrogen peroxide

2 tablespoons baking soda

3 drops dish liquid detergent Yes drops. this just to create a chemical reaction.

If you do this formula. I would advise you to rinse the carpet with acid rinse. If you don't have acid rinse use

one cup of white vinegar to one gallon of luke warm water and spray it opn the carpet rinse with your tm.

Fluffy odor less carpet. the cl;ient wioll hug you and kiss you (hopefully it is not a man)

If you have any questions call me I have been using this formula for years and works beautifully. 310-872-0453

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Have to know the source.

Is it the carpet, or is it possibly the concrete?

Is it dog, or is it cat?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Osr works to but oxiclean is an ok backup odorcide is pretty good too, if you can flood the carpet spray top and back water claw then dry with fans.

Also remember Your trying to fix his problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom