Pet repellant

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Client texted and asked if there was anything that could be sprayed on a carpet that would deter pets from walking on it. I remember years ago a Esteem rep said a certain deodorizer would have that effect.
Anyone know of anything currently on the market?

John Watson

pepper spray keeps dogs and everything else away...

know of nothing available in a sprey. invisible fence has worked for some of our clients.

S

sam miller

walmart sells a product ify at best! shock collar! I've seen Jimmy naked Stay off da couch you pets or pests which one was it again?

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I have a customer that uses some sort of plastic mat she lays in front of an area she wants to keep her dogs away from. Seems to work really good they steer clear of them when I'm there, I think they are battery powered since I don't see a cord. Let me know if your interested ill call her to get info.

Name
Nate W.
Pretty simple... Keep the thing outside... I was never a fan of indoor pets... But then again, we don't get cold here... J/K

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We are working on a fragrance that smells like a vacuum cleaner. that should keep the dogs away.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ummm....maybe A GATE ??

wonder what kind of smell would be offensive to a dog??
they sniff each other's butts for crying out loud :lol:

..L.T.A.

John Watson

Hey ronnie this method might give you job security on this home...

I know it works keeping cats off furniture, as many of our clients have used over the years.

Double sided sticky tape. placed at the entries. You might have to keep comimg back to remove the sticky stuff from the carpets.

Hey how about sticky tabs getting some of their rolls perferated every couple feet or so compared to 3-4 in tabs??? the longer legnths worked for rockers....shouldn't be that much of a cost to re tool???

I believe the mats are called Scat Mats. They are battery operated and work awesome at keeping animals off your furniture-and if strung on the floor across a doorway-out of rooms. Sometimes the really smart and determined critters will figure out how to jump over them-but usually after the first "mild tingling sensation" they tend to avoid it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom