photoshop

Beeks

Name
J.R.
i need it, i see i can renew my free subscription for around $50 a month or i can order on ebay for about $80
is elements 11 the newest version, is there a difference from paying the monthly fee online and just ordering the software itself?

FredC

Village Idiot
You must be looking at the creative suite at $50 + per month.

Photoshop CS6 alone is $20/month (cloud) / $199 upgrade /$399 purchase

Photoshop Elements is more for the average consumer...it isn't likely you will need more

Like Bruce said you can get CS3 for free...or GIMP

Beeks

Name
J.R.
yea, i just cant read very well apparently, its right there on the page, lol, im slow, you'll come to notice i need things spelt out for me!

Beeks

Name
J.R.
trying to download it for the mac, not working, probably user error along the way, any advice? I have turned off security settings and am able to get in, just when i run download is says contact administrator.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
What version of OS X do you run on your Mac?

You should be aware that the version that Adobe has on that site will not run on Lion or Mountain Lion. You have to have Snow Leopard or older.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
What version of OS X do you run on your Mac?

You should be aware that the version that Adobe has on that site will not run on Lion or Mountain Lion. You have to have Snow Leopard or older.

oh that would be the reason then, i got mountain lion

Beeks

Name
J.R.
any suggestions for my next best option Shawn? What version would you recommend i get?

Back
Top Bottom