pic above

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I am from SD and 212 is a fun road to ride throught alll those little burgs.
Al

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the dude on the left is a dead ringer for Kelly
(the guy that drives the church bus at the local Baptist church)
fo-reel

..l.T.A.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:oops: I thought the kid in the white shorts was John Denver :oops: shiteatinggrin :lol:

Country roads, take me hoooooooooooooooome..............................

G'night............ :roll: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah I'm all for the spontaneous sex act, but at least humping your brother wont turn the following generations into slopes.

and aids will take care of us lefties that deviate.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Askal said:
I am from SD and 212 is a fun road to ride throught alll those little burgs.
Al

what part of SD you from Al? Hwy 212 is a rolling hills highway for sure. Just when you think you are getting closer to a town, you look ahead and see more highway and more hills! :roll:

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Doug: I lived just down the road from you in Rapid for about 5 years and then in Turkey Ridge for a few years. TR is east about 60 miles from Souix Falls and 30 from Parker. I ran away from home in 1969, made it 300 miles and then turned around to come home. The cops in Spearfish were nice enough to give me a bed in the jail on the way home.
Al

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Askal said:
Doug: I lived just down the road from you in Rapid for about 5 years and then in Turkey Ridge for a few years. TR is east about 60 miles from Souix Falls and 30 from Parker. I ran away from home in 1969, made it 300 miles and then turned around to come home. The cops in Spearfish were nice enough to give me a bed in the jail on the way home.
Al
:shock:
that where I live now is in Spearfish. Cops here are not to bad. Its the ones in Belle Fourche you got to watch out for!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom