Picture from my guys today

Credits
Looks like you in that creek.

I couldn't believe you got off the tree roots and boulder without rubbing the tree with that brand new Razor. Brian pulled her over just enough to get you by. I thought you guys were crazy but it worked! :biggrin:
Lol...see....if we own it....we run em hard....

When it's brand new, I don't own it an realize no insurance....I panic! :eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::marty:

Credits
Yeah tense right up until he signed off and refunded the deposit. Now it's funny but it wasn't at the time. :biggrin:
I was just running through my head what my wife was going to say when I had to buy that new unit....and then was looking to see if we even had enough money anywhere for it....

and with the new van already purchased and costing money...and most of my other money in the new property....I was thinking if I got lost out there permanently might be easier than facing my wife!

Credits
I remember that bad storm last year! I have a crazy picture of my buddy getting his truck stuck and me having to pull it out with a snowmobile! The next day I remember having a job to go do and the driveway hadn't been plowed and the snow bank at the end of the driveway was like 3' high. I was determined so I got a good run at it and nearly jumped my van plowing through that bank and barreling down the driveway! I left all the waste water in the van after I finished for better weight and more traction. Got out just fine at a crawl. Fun times!

Latest posts