Picture from my guys today

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got this today and almost crapped myself.

The guys were out of town today working in the afternoon.

Thought that storm hit fast!

Damn!

Then got the message... That was last year at this time!

And they didn't tell me they got stuck that bad! :dejection::dejection:

:eekk::eekk::eekk:

Winter is on the way again... Just not ready! :(
Screenshot_20171114-191514.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks like you in that creek.

I couldn't believe you got off the tree roots and boulder without rubbing the tree with that brand new Razor. Brian pulled her over just enough to get you by. I thought you guys were crazy but it worked! :biggrin:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Looks like you in that creek.

I couldn't believe you got off the tree roots and boulder without rubbing the tree with that brand new Razor. Brian pulled her over just enough to get you by. I thought you guys were crazy but it worked! :biggrin:

Lol...see....if we own it....we run em hard....

When it's brand new, I don't own it an realize no insurance....I panic! :eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::marty:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeah tense right up until he signed off and refunded the deposit. Now it's funny but it wasn't at the time. :biggrin:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yeah tense right up until he signed off and refunded the deposit. Now it's funny but it wasn't at the time. :biggrin:

I was just running through my head what my wife was going to say when I had to buy that new unit....and then was looking to see if we even had enough money anywhere for it....

and with the new van already purchased and costing money...and most of my other money in the new property....I was thinking if I got lost out there permanently might be easier than facing my wife!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
I remember that bad storm last year! I have a crazy picture of my buddy getting his truck stuck and me having to pull it out with a snowmobile! The next day I remember having a job to go do and the driveway hadn't been plowed and the snow bank at the end of the driveway was like 3' high. I was determined so I got a good run at it and nearly jumped my van plowing through that bank and barreling down the driveway! I left all the waste water in the van after I finished for better weight and more traction. Got out just fine at a crawl. Fun times!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom