Plastic and its perceived value..

Mikey P

Administrator
Let's compare a Teflon wand glide and this new extremely popular sexual aid that for some odd reason seems to be following me all over the internet.

A Green Glide cost roughly $200 and will last the average carpet cleaner 2 years or longer and will help them make what you would hope would be at least $50,000 per year and in many cases $300 to $400 if they are premium full-time owner operators in the right area.
Now carpet cleaners will bitch and moan and do deals with the devil to save $25 off our piece of plastic, Heck some have been known to spend three days whittling on a piece of PVC tubing to save $200.

Screenshot_20210610-145436.png

Now take the sexual aid, It's only available in four sizes unlike the 200 or more that we offer. It probably cost all of the three cents to manufacture and they have millions of people paying them $188 a piece for something that's only supposed to last three months at best and should be changed out with every partner change as well.

People have some really screwed up priorities....

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Ten dollars for rolling papers in Rhode Island.
But a roll of toilet paper for a buck?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
It seems that just like sex aides, there is variety, various price points, different materials and something for everyone when it comes to glide options. Carry on.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Condom ten bucks.
Rubber gloves with ten fingers four bucks .
Here rolled up thumbs are preference.
The other eight need rubber bands.
But werks fer me...lol

Mikey P

Administrator
😳

You know everyone is thinking it.

This whole industry knocks off every each other. You even said it before you ever showed a picture of one. Tom has been knocked off, Erik has, it's only a matter of time.

Well I was hoping mighty would be first who would no doubt create a brush glide that would strip the luxury right off a vinyl plank..

But thanks for looking out for me, asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom