Platinum Carpet Cleaning Seattle Washington

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Hi. I am cleaning for one of your customers here in Billings. Just wondering if you are on the board.

She originally thought your name was Emerald.

Have a good one.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
She still lives in Seattle. I was cleaning her father in law's house. She needs a coffee spotter when she gets back to Seattle. Brisgepoint's TCU is a good one that is mild enough to hand to a customer. I don't recommend prochems coffee spotter because the sodium metabisulfite burns the nostrils. However, they may have changed the formula in the past four years. I told her to ask you for some when she got back.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I thought becker too... But she said she thought his name was Don or Donald...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Oh. I never knew his first name.

We took good care of her. Almost dry when we left. Still some damage from the elderly foot shuffle combined with the constant trail of small drink spills from shaky limbs. Could have come out slightly better with my old chems but I am allergic now.

Kinda pisses me off knowing that something would have turned out better if I had a better chem. Keep trying different presprays trying to find one that cleans well and doesn't make me sick.

Hydrobreak works great on nylons as long as they aren't trashed, But won't do squat for olefin or anything else. Steamway for cotton/wool. I need something without delimeonene and something not similar to zone perfect matrix tlc or prochem trafficclean.

topnotchman

I dont go as far as Seattle, its like 60 miles or so from me.

I like Hydrobreak for my commercial grade carpets. Seems to just lift the soils right out of it, but I never tried anything real nasty with it yet though.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Are you sure you don't mean biobreak for commercial? I couldn't imagine using it for that unless I just needed something that could double as a bonnet cleaner if I was afraid of breakdown.

topnotchman

B&BGaryC said:
Are you sure you don't mean biobreak for commercial? I couldn't imagine using it for that unless I just needed something that could double as a bonnet cleaner if I was afraid of breakdown.

No its Hydrobreak, but what I've used it on is just mainly offices, no greasy build ups, or super soiled, and it worked great on the light to medium soiled jobs. I wouldn't use it on a restaurant or a grease pit job. I dont use it on residential either. I got my Hydrobreak a year ago, have they reformulated it?? I just used it on an office job, turned out great!

Becker

Name
Becker
She must have Seattle-ed you.

Meaning she told you she lives in Seattle because everyone knows where that is, But more than likely she lives in Snohomish county north of Seattle.

PM me her name.. I'd be interested.

swphbxzaq

Hey there! A quick intro - been doing carpet cleaning in Seattle for around one year at this point. With a portable unit. Just got a van!
Great to find some websites full of like minded people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom