Please help with my new Air Hog problems!!

extreme steam

Name
Pete@TCC
I have just imported two air hogs (230 volt) and both of them do not start the vac on switch number 1. It seems very unusual that both have the same problem but they do.

The first machine....

I have checked that the cord works on the other plug so its not the power cord

It is the vac on the primary cord with the pumpout (which does have power).

Have checked all terminals and connections, they look fine.

Vac 1 works when the wires for vacs 2 are swaped over.

The switch works

Maybe its the component located above the switch?

On the second machine......

vac conected to the pumpout doesnt turn on, but the pumpout does.

vac on the same switch as the cooling fan circuit works just like the first machine.

Have not checked switches or vac with other vacs wires yet. was keen to get the first one working so we can use it.

Please help, I noticed the pumpouts must have been tested before shipping as there is water visible at the top of both pumpouts. So either the vacs were not tested or something has caused them to stop while being shipped. Very keen to get them going as they look like great machines! Have contacted mytee by emial and waiting reply but if someone can help me in the meantime then it would be great.

extreme steam

Name
Pete@TCC
By the looks of it the 240volt wiring is different from the 115volt diagram on mytees website (or else mine is wired wrong- they were special order). But it is looking like the float switch controller is at fault, hopefully I hear back soon so i can crank these toys up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom