PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
This is the thing, and it may just be me, but the 1.5 actually hurts me MORE than a 2". I swung a hammer most of my life and drywalled, I think the years of that hard labor and the tools all had small handles caused damage in my hands and wrists, the 1.5 wand I feel just made me have to grip or hold on to it harder, the larger tube of the 2" just fits my hand and grip better.
I did try smaller tubed wands when I first started.

Mikey P

Administrator
G7AsOV3SRrr8IImLcIXQqZT2Xno0PY-yaiNvpfV7sDMRg3l8YlB_nlK6uXxFNVbxezIopitDEZrsW1licv=w1620-h911-no.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Oh good grief, I go and make you a filter with 3 clips and some how you find a way to bang up the dang 3rd clip !@#$ ....well at least you didn't just plug the dam thing right to the tm like some other crew member :icon_rolleyes:

And you just couldn't cut that hook up hose a foot n half longer oh boy

stanco

I gotta say it makes me smile when I see how this 1-1/2 thread has picked up momentum.
Guess it just took Mikey's blessing and a little support from Sapphire to get people thinking.
When I started in the Business back in the 80's most cleaners used the 2 step process.
As mounts got bigger and stronger we started dropping steps to speed up our time.
There is a lot of great tools availiable today to make the prepping part of the cleaning process much easier.
We're pro's lets focus on the science of cleaning not the brute force.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I gotta say it makes me smile when I see how this 1-1/2 thread has picked up momentum.
Guess it just took Mikey's blessing and a little support from Sapphire to get people thinking.
When I started in the Business back in the 80's most cleaners used the 2 step process.
As mounts got bigger and stronger we started dropping steps to speed up our time.
There is a lot of great tools availiable today to make the prepping part of the cleaning process much easier.
We're pro's lets focus on the science of cleaning not the brute force.
How many steps can you drop from a "2 step process"?
:pig:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have that pmf v800 valve and handle on my castex.

But time is running out on this bad timing in the middle of winter fiasco.

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks like were are going to have to have two lengths available for testing.

Jim was unable to get the tall bot to function correctly with his 5"11 stature.
Some last minute manifold adjustments are being made for us nerds as well.

Sorry for the delay.

m2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
They no longer make the two peice.

The new one piece is also their design.
No side to side movement and no air leaks so they say

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i remember back in 2008 mikey was like no no get a 2" tubed wand, its the best, now its back to 1.5"

Back
Top Bottom