PMF Ti. 5 - new Stainless 9502’s & SS - QD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are at least a couple of layers to the answer . and the follow up question.
. . if I had an idea what would make me a scumbag . weather or not I were a member of that or other organizations, I would be better equipped to defend myself.

. . please help me out
Just seeing how stable you are. You're fine, all cleaners are of a brotherhood.

Fight and argue but it's just family, no HARD feelings. Hurt feelings, plenty but you're always free to give not just take.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There are at least a couple of layers to the answer . and the follow up question.
. . if I had an idea what would make me a scumbag . weather or not I were a member of that or other organizations, I would be better equipped to defend myself.

. . please help me out
The owner of the other board being the scumbag, not you

Welcome to mb where you’ll get slapped hard in the face to make your business better. You can swing, back, just never show fear to these SUMBICHES.

U. S. VET.

Name
U. S. VET.

. . please help me out
The owner of the other board being the scumbag, not you

Welcome to mb where you’ll get slapped hard in the face to make your business better. You can swing, back, just never show fear to these SUMBICHES.
couldn’t I just borrow a couple bucks • hurts less • buys a hot dog • saves me from listening to your • • •

there, how’s that for a trail run ? - lol

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Your choice 😉

Screenshot_20201221-202800_Google.jpg Screenshot_20201221-202622_Google.jpg Screenshot_20201221-202853_Google.jpg Screenshot_20201221-202929_Google.jpg Screenshot_20201221-203106_Google.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom