portable cover

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
My porti is looking a little banged outa shape..is there a company that makes like vinyl coverings or something ? I'm just trying to tighten up the image a little..my handsome face can only get me so far.

!dork!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Why not have it completely vinyl wrapped in your company colors along with your company web site and phone number.

Or, make it stand out in safety colors, but still with the above details.

I'm sure there's plenty of vinyl sign makers in your neck of the woods that can do it.

Shorty down under.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm just trying to tighten up the image a little..my handsome face can only get me so far.
Since I'm out of your jabs reach, I can say at least you portable isn't as banged up as your face! :p J/K :mrgreen:

Jared what is your portable constructed of? Is it injection molded?
I've heard of guys using a torch and getting heat close to the plastic to restore the shine to it. Not so close to scorch it but close enough to make it shiny and wet looking.

I've not tried it but I have friends that keep their airmovers looking new that way. Try it in an inconspicuous spot first and see if it works for.

You could also tailor one of these covers to fit your machine, they have all kinds of covers.

http://www.the-cover-store.com/SearchBy ... ill_covers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom