porty cleaning

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Has Saint Richard's head been handed to him on a platter again?

Nope. Impaled on a pointed stick instead. Much better visual effect.

Art, Willy and Frank are portable users by necessity, therefore grudgingly forgiven.

Started at 9:30, done by 3. Had a nice lunch break. $640, easy day- no need.

However, them people who use a portable by choice? That's just wrong :winky:

Gas is running around $6 a gallon in Canuckistan. Customer's electricity is free.

:headbang::biggrin::winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All kidding aside they are a necessary evil. Some jobs you just cannot reach with a TM. So you must joint the porty hack ranks. :cry:

Personally I'd rather not do the work, even if they pay us more.

I just can't sleep at night cleaning like that. :stir:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here's my hit team - they're coming for you Richard - be very afraid.....Especially the big Maori dudes
(actually, these are a team of over 40's rugby players that graced our club on Saturday. They did the haka for one of our team's players kid who has downs syndrome.)\

Reactions: rick imby

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Whats wrong with your tm?

Hose from freshy tank was collapsing.
Got it fixed today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411505628.956200.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
So I'm going to go look at a 5 story senior living place that is looking for someone to clean occupied units. I have a cold water 100psi ninja, small crb. (Ron Werner) I would like to buy a new portable and this might be the way to pay for it. I already have a buyer for my ninja. Just need to see if I can make any $$at this.

What do you get for cleaning a 1 br unit. Never got into the porty game so this is all new to me.

Thanks

500 psi, dual 3 stage vacs. You can buy a decent in line heater to up your game. I like the kleenrite heatrite 2- great heat, and more than a teacup of heating ability. I've played with a few machines and here's the lowdown on what I've used:

CA Recoil- Solid machine, very simple to work on. Built like a tank, good performance.Ed is the best with customer service.
Ninja - old school. Tanks are a little small, but they will work.
Ninja Worrier- Run fast, run hard, but just run- lotsa problems, shitty vacuums, piss poor pump motors
Power Flite Perfect Heat- Good machine. I bought mine used and it needed some love. It's operating really well now, plenty of heat, decent vac and the standard pumptec pump.
Larry Cobbles out a decent machine as well with Mytee platforms.

Prices vary from location to location.Right now I'm getting $90 for a studio, 120 for a 1 BR, 140 for a 2 BR.Empty, pre vacuumed, all with size limits. Yesterday afternoon I did 2 studios, 2 one BR's and a 2 BR in one building. Decent money for 4.5 hours of porty hacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom