Postage Costs

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We mail around 20 postcards(about half are larger and need forever stamps) a day. I spend quite a bit each month on stamps. EDDM won't work for what we are doing, as we send to past customers so its sporadically around town.

Any other options out there?

I know usps has some bulk mail stuff but its 500 peaces and we don't want to pile them up to hit that number...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do the EDDM and just hit everyone on the block where your clients are located. It certainly couldn't hurt that their neighbor has already used you.

In fact mention it on the piece. "Ask your neighbor about us".
:biggrin:

Reactions: Beeks

Chris A

Name
Chris
We mail to our whole database monthly. Went through a local printer and saved a ton doing bulk mail vs printing and stamping ourselves

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We mail to our whole database monthly. Went through a local printer and saved a ton doing bulk mail vs printing and stamping ourselves
like the idea, though that is a ton of customers once a month instead of every three..about how many you send out a month? $$$?

Chris A

Name
Chris
You wouldn't have to do monthly I did quarterly before but I would check on the bulk mail through a printer they can get you the best rate on postage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom