Pots and Pan and Encap

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What a morning of improv. So early this morning I had to do an "emergency move-in" cleaning out in the country. I arrived at the house and discovered the water had been shut off. There was also no heat in the house because the propane tank was empty. I was not happy and very cold. Using my idea sponge, I noticed that the home had an electric oven. I also recalled that I had some pots and pans in my carpet cleaning van that a customer had given me. I ended up grabbing two pots, a bucket filled with water from my TM's 15 gallon water box (@DAT ) , and some encap chems. Using the stove I was able to boil the water and get the job done, one boiled gallon at a time. This was a pretty big house with 1,400 sqft of just carpet.

The encap used today was Excellent supply's high traffic stuff in the blue bottle ENCAP HYDROX and the blue microfiber pads. Worked very well.

Once again Encap saved the day and now I have a valid excuse to drive around with pots in my van.

1613919797483.png

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What a morning of improv. So early this morning I had to do an "emergency move-in" cleaning out in the country. I arrived at the house and discovered the water had been shut off. There was also no heat in the house because the propane tank was empty. I was not happy and very cold. Using my idea sponge, I noticed that the home had an electric oven. I also recalled that I had some pots and pans in my carpet cleaning van that a customer had given me. I ended up grabbing two pots, a bucket filled with water from my TM's 15 gallon water box (@DAT ) , and some encap chems. Using the stove I was able to boil the water and get the job done, one boiled gallon at a time. This was a pretty big house with 1,400 sqft of just carpet.

The encap used today was Excellent supply's high traffic stuff in the blue bottle ENCAP HYDROX and the blue microfiber pads. Worked very well.

Once again Encap saved the day and now I have a valid excuse to drive around with pots in my van.

View attachment 106250
Maybe you should just ask a few more questions when you book the job. Even here in the land of water, I always ask if the power and water are turned on and if there's a place to park. I let them know without any one of those, I can't do the job and they will be charged. There is always one question you miss. Had one on friday that didn't have the keys to her own house. Rescheduled for tomorrow. Was $250, now is $300.

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Nice Save ! I've had a couple jobs recently that there was no place to park and safely runs hose's .Carpets were not soiled enough that i decided to encap them worked perfectly using Green Dragon from the encap store on one apt and Releasit Ecap- Clean DS2 On another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom