Powerclean files for bankruptcy

Ryan

TimP said:
The reason oil went up was cause china was consuming a ton, to be ready for the Olympics with construction. They are still consuming more than they did so the price hasn't gone way down, and it wont go down because of the demand that china has for oil now that they have shifted their economy. Also the dollar has weakened because of various reasons mentioned above. Interest rates being low is another reason why the dollar has weakened. There are many many factors for every fault so we can't point the finger at one thing. But the major problems are. The housing market, it was over inflated by low interest rates because people were payment shopping, and house flippers. Gas as mentioned above. China and trade deficit. The media. Lack of experience with our new global economy to predict global/macro economics, cause if you ask me their understanding of economics is still a crap shoot, at least when it comes to predicting where it's going (it's like predicting weather, you can predict some things but you're never always right).

So basically if we nuke china gas prices will go down.... :twisted:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Saphire is trying to fill the lower priced niche... And they have done that with the rage...Saphire may take over all of the big name companies! Here will be our choices to buy from in the next few years........... Only gas and van powered companies, I am sure some electric ones will be around...

Saphire, Butler maybe prochem....

Smaller companies............ Judson. amtex, TCS.......... And the Judson, with the MB logo on it. :)

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I wish to personally THANK Steam Genie for the countless time AND money in their engineering...
and R & D department to come up with the BEST bullet proof design ever on the market!
it is dumb for others to even try and invent a better mousetrap.......when the best mousetrap ALREADY exists........!

TimP

Ryan said:
TimP said:
The reason oil went up was cause china was consuming a ton, to be ready for the Olympics with construction. They are still consuming more than they did so the price hasn't gone way down, and it wont go down because of the demand that china has for oil now that they have shifted their economy. Also the dollar has weakened because of various reasons mentioned above. Interest rates being low is another reason why the dollar has weakened. There are many many factors for every fault so we can't point the finger at one thing. But the major problems are. The housing market, it was over inflated by low interest rates because people were payment shopping, and house flippers. Gas as mentioned above. China and trade deficit. The media. Lack of experience with our new global economy to predict global/macro economics, cause if you ask me their understanding of economics is still a crap shoot, at least when it comes to predicting where it's going (it's like predicting weather, you can predict some things but you're never always right).

So basically if we nuke china gas prices will go down.... :twisted:

If we nuke China that's World War III and most likely the price of gas would go up even more.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Mikey P said:
ronbeatty said:
I think that Sapphire Scientific is going to push even the well established companies like Butler, HydraMaster, and Prochem to the back burner. They have a real depth of products, and partners with years of experience in their respective fields.

so true.

What a bunch of Sapphire slappys, :roll: I know Mike gets some advertising dollars from them, But do the rest of you guys get residuals from them? Lets see how they do in the long run before crowning them the king of slide in truck mounts.

randy

Name
Randy
everfresh1 said:
Mikey P said:
ronbeatty said:
I think that Sapphire Scientific is going to push even the well established companies like Butler, HydraMaster, and Prochem to the back burner. They have a real depth of products, and partners with years of experience in their respective fields.

so true.

What a bunch of Sapphire slappys, :roll: I know Mike gets some advertising dollars from them, But do the rest of you guys get residuals from them? Lets see how they do in the long run before crowning them the king of slide in truck mounts.

I'm with you on that one. I have talked with several who operate them and they aren't trilled.
I'm not impressed with their units at all. Trying to just be another low cost truckmount maker in such a crowded market is a bit overly optimistic in my mind.

Prochem, Hydromaster, Buttler and Baneclene will be around when all the newbie & small makers are gone. Having long established chemical lines will be the savior of some of these companies. Baneclene & Buttler have such loyal customers they will be ROCKS of the industry forever.

I would never buy from a garage shop truckmount maker nowadays.

I don't see White magic sticking around much longer either.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
If you think Jamie and Randy are privy to the type of facts and figures that I am, you're mistaken.

Everyone here knows you promote your friends products.
I do hope I'm wrong on Sapphire, but the three owners of Sapphire units that I have talked to aren't impressed with their purchase. Unsubstantiated claims of 90% of truckmounts sold in Australia will only take a company so far on the bullshit express way. The guys I hear talking up Sapphire (including Mike) all have one thing in common, they don't own Sapphires.

I have not seen one post on any board from an actual owner extolling the quality of the unit. That makes me pretty suspicious that Sapphire is just another one of Mike's promotional projects. I remember Shawn York's Vortex days of glory on MB, now it's Sapphire. Nothing knew to this, business as usual.

My local distributor sad every Sapphire he has sold has been back more than any Tm they have ever sold other than the original Spitefire 302. The other local distributor here said he won't touch them line unless they "get there act together, qualitatively".

That is what I base my thoughts on, real market place feedback. Not the sort of bullshit that put a bunch of cleaners into Vortex they couldn't really afford.

Name
Lee Stockwell
My sons and I run three machines designed and built by one of the principals of Sapphire, Mike Roden, founder of Prochem.

Prochem and Hydramaster are now owned by pressure washer and vacuum cleaner manufacturers from Europe. Time will tell how long they care to keep them at the top of the heap,....I don't think the vision of the founders is still in focus in the new companies.

On the other hand, when I met Mr Roden recently it wasn't hard to see that he LOVES what he builds, and I think the Sapphire machines that I personally saw are some of the best and most innovative ever. No machine is perfect, but these are close. If they build the 2011 Sapphire version of a Performer 405 , say with a diesel engine, I'd be intrigued. If only our 405's weren't running so well....

Mike Draper

meAt said:

NOW you're talking !!

I just bought 31 boxes of Federal 9mm ammo yesterday .
I don't even have a 9mm caliber pistol right now...LOL

The dude selling it is broke and needs cash.
I offered him $6.50 a box ...he said he'd take $7..and I happily gave it to him 8)

..L.T.A.

I'll 1 up you, I just bought 6 cases of Federal .308 ammo. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Mikey P said:
If you think Jamie and Randy are privy to the type of facts and figures that I am, you're mistaken.

randy said:
have not seen one post on any board from an actual owner extolling the quality of the unit. That makes me pretty suspicious that Sapphire is just another one of Mike's promotional projects. I remember Shawn York's Vortex days of glory on MB, now it's Sapphire. Nothing knew to this, business as usual.

smackdown.jpg

I wasn't here on the board when the Vortex mania was in full swing...But I can imagine :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike Draper said:
I'll 1 up you, I just bought 6 cases of Federal .308 ammo.

yea, but did you buy it at 35-40% BELOW current market value??..... 8)

i won't mention the obscene amount of money I made selling off some of my ammo stocks when the all the panic stricken MORONS thought the world would end when Obo got elected...

I didn't twist anyone's arm to pay two and three times the price of ammo.
But the morons bought every bullet I put out on my table..... :shock:

the errornet "media" helped there.
I'm just awe struck at the amount of people that believed the silliness that was circulating after the election :roll:

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:

ALL HAIL CAESAR!

C'mon Mikey- most of the old farts can smell over ripe as far away as Denmark. I saw that wet spot on that post about the Sapphire porty- NOW that was funny.Crap components like Pumptech and what can I say about putting a heater in the motor cavity? All the measly 1000 watts will do is burn out vacs and pump motors prematurely and wouldn't heat a cup of tea, let alone enough hot water to flush a carpet worth shit. But it sure was purty.... :roll:

BTW - John L sounds like he wants to do something with a General for a porty- that's a start. !gotcha!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey P said:

If you think Mikey is actually privy to anything about another company other than what they may want him to think, or is in his fantasies you're mistaken! :lol:

F

FB7777

:lol: @ Ken

Mike... I luv ya bro but you are a mega-phone, not a confidant

Bjorn

Larry the arms dealer who would have known

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0d6qgsvTwz]

Mike Draper

meAt said:
Mike Draper said:
I'll 1 up you, I just bought 6 cases of Federal .308 ammo.

yea, but did you buy it at 35-40% BELOW current market value??..... 8)

i won't mention the obscene amount of money I made selling off some of my ammo stocks when the all the panic stricken MORONS thought the world would end when Obo got elected...

I didn't twist anyone's arm to pay two and three times the price of ammo.
But the morons bought every bullet I put out on my table..... :shock:

the errornet "media" helped there.
I'm just awe struck at the amount of people that believed the silliness that was circulating after the election :roll:

..L.T.A.

My in law works for the company and is allowed an allotment of so many dollars worth of ammo each year. How about 60% off. I wont sell any of my ammo.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Lee Stockwell said:
I run three machines designed and built by one of the principals of Sapphire, Mike Roden, founder of Prochem.

Prochem and Hydramaster are now owned by pressure washer and vacuum cleaner manufacturers from Europe. Time will tell how long they care to keep them at the top of the heap,....I don't think the vision of the founders is still in focus in the new companies.

On the other hand, when I met Mr Roden recently it wasn't hard to see that he LOVES what he builds.
Lee, that is lovely.
However, Sapphire HAS NOT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW- too early to tell.

You don't know yet if the new owners will let go. Maybe they will improve the machines, new blood sometime has new ideas.

Don't forget that Prochem of old, under Mike Roden, used to produce some of the most hyper built / over complicated machines under the sun. A fact that probably contributed as much to Hydra Master's and Butler's success as their actual machines.

Yes Prochen finally saw the light and simplified their machines (I think that it was done still under his reign, if I am not mistaken.)

So, time will tell.

Personally, when considering a machine, I go to the shop and ask the mechanics which machine hardly comes back for repairs- Generally speaking, it is a fairly good indication.

Prochem of old used to support the repair shops (with HydraMaster they would have gone out of business.)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Personally, when considering a machine, I go to the shop and ask the mechanics which machine hardly comes back for repairs- Generally speaking, it is a fairly good indication.

wise man....

..l.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Mikey P":10jirflj]If you think Jamie and Randy are privy to the type of facts and figures that I am, you're mistaken.

If you think Mikey is actually privy to anything about another company other than what they may want him to think, or is in his fantasies you're mistaken! :lol:[/quote:10jirflj]

No skin off my back, you dopes think what you want.

I know where I'll spend my dollars.

Mikey P

Administrator
Willy, I posted pictures of their new Porty, did I say run out and buy one?

And Randy, can you and your 3 mystery friend find a post where I tell anyone to buy a Sapphire TM?

I have only recommended their hand tool cause it's all I own and use.

stick your conspiracy theories up your frightened ass.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And as I said Mikey - Real pretty- and you could clean with it, but directly to my point- If you can't engineer and design something as simple as an effective porty with long lasting and effective parts- where the heck does that leave you with a TM? When the inevitable winter slow down hits, I've gathered the parts to build a freaking MONSTER machine with no engineering background, just parts and experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom