Powerclean Genesis

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
There are numerous guys with PC Genesis' here. Tell us the year and the issue and we'll do our best to help. I have an '05. If I can be of help, call me at 262-728-1503 in the evening or 262-352-4724 during the day and leave a message if I don't answer and I'll call you ASAP. Doug

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've got an 03 Genesis 59. Let us know what your problem is. I've done just about everything this is to do to mine, repair wise.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Frank Perez at Truckmount Headquarters (805-604-4808) is a distributor who has sold and serviced a lot of Genesi, has parts and complete machines in stock, and cleans with one himself.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Either Ronnie found help with his Genesis, or he doesn't want our's. Doesn't look like he checked in since his first post.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
ronnieballenger said:
Sorry guys.. nobody responded at first and im just getting back on the board after a while..

Sooo.....next time you're on the BB, at least let us know what your problem is with the Genesis. There are a few cleaners on here that have plenty of experience with that TM.

the trouble light (Yellow) is on and i need to reset it. I know its probrably not a big deal but wanted to make sure i didnt damage anything if i ran it. and i also know it needs reset so if anything else is wrong itll give me a code..

by the way.. tried to call one of u like you told me to left message and you didnt respond
also called someone you told me to and a deadend..
and the other i tried to contact and didnt get anywhere..
soooooooooooooooooo??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom