Powerclean "Patriot"

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Does anyone own one or did PC even sell any of these units??

The Patriot utilizes a powerful Ford 2.5 liter, 76 horsepower liquid cooled 4 cylinder engine that is equipped with our exclusive Genesis Torque Elimination System. This high performance engine features a ditributorless ignition system, Cast Iron "cross flow" cylinder heads, a cast iron crankshaft, an overhead camshft with roller followers,
a pressurized by-pass circulation coolant system and a pressurized lubrication system featuring oil mist and splash to cylinder walls and piston pins. Generating the vacuum for this beast is the near 500lb Roots 711 Blower. Spinning at speeds of up to 2100 RPM's, the Roots 711 delivers over 1200 CFM@16"Hg! That's right, 1200+CFM and 16"Hg at the same time... no other truckmount even comes close. In fact, that's over 50% more CFM and 25% more Hg then the competition's latest "performance" unit. The true test of a multi-wand system like the Patriot is how well it maintains heat. The Patriot is the first of our new truck mounts to utilize our all new Multi-Stage, Multi Source heat exchange system. Utilizing 3 sources and 7 different heating stages, the Patriot will maintain in excess of 240° temperatures for 2 wands and 200-220° temperatures for 3 wands! In a recent heat and water flow test the Patriot produced temperatures of 210° at over 6 GPM using an open hose.

I believe I seen one at a demo back in early 2000's.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So, nobody here has ever seen or used a PC "Patriot" TM? Maybe it was never sold to the market....could have been a demo only.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
George III said:
isnt that the model power clean made w the ford 4 cylider engine ?

My PC Genesis 59 runs a 1.3 litre Ford carborated engine. The PC Patriot lists a 2.5 Ford engine. I talked with Bill Calvert today, and he say's he believes that PC sold about 10-15 of these units.

I got a line today on where a lot of the PC parts are lurking. I will call next week and see if I can locate the elusive Larry or Jim from PC.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
rwcarpet said:
George III said:
isnt that the model power clean made w the ford 4 cylider engine ?

My PC Genesis 59 runs a 1.3 litre Ford carborated engine. The PC Patriot lists a 2.5 Ford engine. I talked with Bill Calvert today, and he say's he believes that PC sold about 10-15 of these units.

I got a line today on where a lot of the PC parts are lurking. I will call next week and see if I can locate the elusive Larry or Jim from PC.

Frank Perez @ Truckmount Hdqrs. also has PowerClean n.o.s. machines and parts. 805-604-4808.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom