powermax..#1 with pics

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea you cant go wrong with it just order some....i dont know if i love it more for tile and grout or for carpet..but i do love the fact that i use the same prespray with the same dilution rate for both..makes combo jobs so much easier..
dave

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Thanks Dave and Charles, I appreciate the feedback. I don't do tile work yet but plan to once I get my Steam Way system back. I'm glad to hear you say that it works for stuff other than just carpets too. Tired of carrying so many one dimentional products. I'll be ordering some later this week.

Can you guys personally recommend any other Cobb products?

Thanks again for your help.

TimP

So far I like his impregnator sealer for grout. I have some red remover that I'm going to try eventually but I've been too busy doing CGD carpet lately and very little residential.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
WJMorgan3 said:
Thanks Dave and Charles, I appreciate the feedback. I don't do tile work yet but plan to once I get my Steam Way system back. I'm glad to hear you say that it works for stuff other than just carpets too. Tired of carrying so many one dimentional products. I'll be ordering some later this week.

Can you guys personally recommend any other Cobb products?

Thanks again for your help.

ha ha you should look at the back of my truck..i will post a pic tomorrow.
i love cobbs products.
you will not find a better dye stain remover..his pog is awesome, rust remover, etc etc etc..
best of all if you have any problems or questions you can just call in..larry is a chemist and knows is stuff like the back of his hand.
he has helped me on more than one job (mix a little of this with a little of that) he is awesome and knows his stuff..

you got it right with it NOT being one dimensional i can tell ya that..i love being able to go from carpet to tile and back to carpet with the same product, same dilution and same great results..you will be happy when you get it.
dave

frank

Name
frank pulido
Hi Bill
Yes is the RV 360 I been using it since came out and really like it, I get really good dry time with that. power max is fantastic on trash carpets, lately I've been doing a few foreclosures that were trash and came out excellent look at this one. This carpet is nylon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom