Powermax on a greasy rental..

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
White Collar said:
Mike, thats a really good idea. Can you get them at petco?

Also, how much PM and booster do you buy at a time?

I bought my container at petsmart of petco cant remember, I buy Powermax in 400lb drums, the drum is nice it opens really easy and has a big rubber gasket that give a complete seal. I buy the booster in the largest size Larry sells it in 25 lb. I use a 1 gallon container I bought at Target that seals and locks, but is easy to open.

DRScrivner

mwall2230 said:
I bought my container at petsmart of petco cant remember, I buy Powermax in 400lb drums, the drum is nice it opens really easy and has a big rubber gasket that give a complete seal. I buy the booster in the largest size Larry sells it in 25 lb. I use a 1 gallon container I bought at Target that seals and locks, but is easy to open.

Is there OSHA issues with not having it in the original labeled container?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
No I use Sallys 40 volume, I bought the powder because it will last longer and larry told me it is stronger than 40 vol so I think it will go futher.

DRScrivner

mwall2230 said:
Thanks, I'll peel the lable off and put it on my container. :wink:
I'm actually asking, not telling you. I remember something about a quantity AND it has to used by the end of the day or it is a violation??????

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I dont know, but I do know I'm not putting a 400 pound drum in the back of my van.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Powerburst and Citrus Pro! I just haven't been let down by it and I don't believe there is anything better out there so I will pay the money... Damn carpet cleaners are cheap! I really don't think it costs that much...

How much do you expect to make off $35.00 of prespray?

Back
Top Bottom