Praise Santa for sending me Darcie...

Mikey P

Administrator
cause the other elves aint doing Jack

Every one thinks white washing a fence is all fun and games, until it comes time to dunk your brush in the bucket....

Wine
Most wine spills are usually easy to remove if dealt with as soon as possible. While the internet is loaded with wine removal suggestions, we strongly recommend that you refer to ________ spot cleaning guide for the steps involved.
For larger (whole bottle) spills, you’ll want to extract as much of the wine as possible with a wet/Dry vac or a carpet extractor, prior to following the recommendations in the spotting guide. If the wine reached the carpet backing or pad, you may see some wicking occur within a few days. Often all it takes is a mist of (fresh) 3% Hydrogen Peroxide applied and gently blotted with a towel to get rid of this last trace.

Darcie'd to this far more succinct read.

Most wine spills are easy to remove if dealt with immediately . While the internet is loaded with wine removal suggestions, we strongly recommend that you refer to the spot cleaning procedure below.
For larger (whole bottle) spills, you’ll want to extract as much of the wine as possible with a wet/dry vacuum or a carpet extractor prior to following the recommendations in the spotting guide. If the wine reached the carpet backing or pad, you may see some of the spot reappear within a few days. Mist fresh 3% Hydrogen Peroxide on the area and gently blot with a microfiber towel to eliminate the spot.

Mikey P

Administrator
so nice...
dar.png

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’m not doing it for the kudos, buddy. Do you know how many times in my life I’ve read professional publications with typos or badly worded copy? This time I have a chance to do something about it. It’s great
I’m sure a lot of something on that one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You can't let her do it for free. Certainly you have a tool, chems, your buggy or something of value that Scott could use but you don't want.

Like you she volunteered for the punishment but she is using time that could be used towards their business or with her family.

Its commendable but you really shouldn't have done for free either. I"m not suggesting you line your pockets like others have but nobody should work for free.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
You can't let her do it for free. Certainly you have a tool, chems, your buggy or something of value that Scott could use but you don't want.

Like you she volunteered for the punishment but she is using time that could be used towards their business or with her family.

Its commendable but you really shouldn't have done for free either. I"m not suggesting you line your pockets like others have but nobody should work for free.
I consider it a privilege to help and it’s fun for me. No compensation requested or required.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

But then again he charges buddies for tires so they can joyride along with him 🤣😆

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Jeff T

It’s a labour of love Richard...
At least that’s what I want to believe...

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Jeff T
Probably the most relaxing element in her life right now is fixing my thans...
Something else to focus on? Other than family, relationships, children, bills, the business, the pets, COVID????
I’m sure that’s EXACTLY what she wants right now..
Don’t get me wrong Mike, I believe what you are doing is admirable....
Does she think the same thing?
2 weeks before Christmas????

Mikey P

Administrator
Something else to focus on? Other than family, relationships, children, bills, the business, the pets, COVID????
I’m sure that’s EXACTLY what she wants right now..
Don’t get me wrong Mike, I believe what you are doing is admirable....
Does she think the same thing?
2 weeks before Christmas????

Trust me, she needs a break....
FB_IMG_1607828800321.jpg

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Better believe it, ESPECIALLY Baby Huey, who you KNOW was going to ruin a rim or transmission along the way.
That’s the spirit let’s pre charge based off of what might happen. Btw don’t think I’ve ever charged anyone for damaging my vehicles or gadgets. I just become more selective on what they’re allowed to use 😁

Back
Top Bottom