Praise Santa for sending me Darcie...

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Something else to focus on? Other than family, relationships, children, bills, the business, the pets, COVID????
I’m sure that’s EXACTLY what she wants right now..
Don’t get me wrong Mike, I believe what you are doing is admirable....
Does she think the same thing?
2 weeks before Christmas????
I’m a big girl, I can make my own decisions about how I spend my time...right? Maybe you don’t understand. I have a degree in technical writing that I never get to use. Proofreading is fun for me. I enjoy it. In this instance I get to assist a friend with a product I will be recommending to our customers in the future, a product that could make my job easier. I appreciate your concern, but I’m good

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m a big girl, I can make my own decisions about how I spend my time...right? Maybe you don’t understand. I have a degree in technical writing that I never get to use. Proofreading is fun for me. I enjoy it. In this instance I get to assist a friend with a product I will be recommending to our customers in the future, a product that could make my job easier. I appreciate your concern, but I’m good
#love

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Little punk decided 5:30am was a good wake up time today. I worked on edits while he napped

F72D73D5-C188-409A-B64D-EC07E67C8D43.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
OK. I Just know that friends can be very taxing sometimes...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Little punk decided 5:30am was a good wake up time today. I worked on edits while he napped

View attachment 104399
Our puppies generally have to go out between 5-6am my kids hate it LOL.
I’m usually up or getting up but it’s their responsibility.

all of our other dogs would get up around 8-9 to go out so the kids were spoiled

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom