Pre spray advice

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
So, I have been a die hard Powermaxx fan for about the past 3 years. And I intend on continuing to stock it on my van always. But, I feel like I wouldn' be doing my due dilligence as a professional if I didn't occassionally give other products a try. So I have been reading a lot of reviews and watching some videos and have narrowed it down to the following. Saiger Sauce 1, Saiger Sauce Code Red, Monsterchem Enzyme/Citrus, ********************, ******************** Spiked with ***********, and possibly Soap Daddy Bio Spray 8. So I figure rather than spend the money on purchasing a trying them all I'd listen to guys who have already tried them and get their input and opinions. I do a lot of really nasty rentals and a few restaraunts and office buildings so I need something fairly strong but that can also be dilluted down and used on nice houses that aren't too bad. As I said I a perfectly content with Powermaxx I'd just like to try out few different ones. Would really appreciate any input you guys have to offer so I don't waste money trying inferior products. Also any suggestions for others that I may have left off my list. Thanks!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So, I have been a die hard Powermaxx fan for about the past 3 years. And I intend on continuing to stock it on my van always. But, I feel like I wouldn' be doing my due dilligence as a professional if I didn't occassionally give other products a try. So I have been reading a lot of reviews and watching some videos and have narrowed it down to the following. Saiger Sauce 1, Saiger Sauce Code Red, Monsterchem Enzyme/Citrus, ********************, ******************** Spiked with ***********, and possibly Soap Daddy Bio Spray 8. So I figure rather than spend the money on purchasing a trying them all I'd listen to guys who have already tried them and get their input and opinions. I do a lot of really nasty rentals and a few restaraunts and office buildings so I need something fairly strong but that can also be dilluted down and used on nice houses that aren't too bad. As I said I a perfectly content with Powermaxx I'd just like to try out few different ones. Would really appreciate any input you guys have to offer so I don't waste money trying inferior products. Also any suggestions for others that I may have left off my list. Thanks!
It doesn't really matter what other guys say, you have to learn what works for you. I use a variety of presprays from Procyon Extreme for residential to Saigers Code Red for commercial or trashed rentals. I also use Prochem fine fabric products, soap daddy enzyme and osr as well other specialty products. You now have a hot powerful truck mount, experiment a bit

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Right now there is an unbelievable sale on Amazon.

Screenshot_20190621-190207_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190621-190259_Instagram.jpg

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
It doesn't really matter what other guys say, you have to learn what works for you. I use a variety of presprays from Procyon Extreme for residential to Saigers Code Red for commercial or trashed rentals. I also use Prochem fine fabric products, soap daddy enzyme and osr as well other specialty products. You now have a hot powerful truck mount, experiment a bit
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing. I just know from past experience that there are always hyped up products that don't live up to the hype. What I'm looking for is guys to tell me which presprays are worth using and which ones are all hype and aren't worth me the time and money trying out if they aren't worth the trouble.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing. I just know from past experience that there are always hyped up products that don't live up to the hype. What I'm looking for is guys to tell me which presprays are worth using and which ones are all hype and aren't worth me the time and money trying out if they aren't worth the trouble.
Probably all presprays work to some degree. Why I like Code Red is because of the oxidizing component. Great on commercial carpet, especially when there are apparent beverage stains. Procyon Extreme works great on most of my residential jobs, great because it has zero foaming and is non toxic. Soap Daddy Prime Time enzyme is great for greasy restaurants. There are so many others.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Probably all presprays work to some degree. Why I like Code Red is because of the oxidizing component. Great on commercial carpet, especially when there are apparent beverage stains. Procyon Extreme works great on most of my residential jobs, great because it has zero foaming and is non toxic. Soap Daddy Prime Time enzyme is great for greasy restaurants. There are so many others.
So can Code Red be used on nasty residential rentals or is it too strong?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So can Code Red be used on nasty residential rentals or is it too strong?
No, I use it on nasty residential. It won't do any damage and it helps to lighten the carpet as it drys. You might want to try Prochem extreme as well on those type of jobs. I haven't used it yet but guys that have love it. Remember, the higher the ph, the more damage it can do to your skin and breathing. Always treat powerful products with respect.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
I'm a big fan of Saiger Sauce 1 blue when it comes to powder presprays, but I really like the liquid products better. My two favorites are Prochem Ultrapac liquid with mint scent and Pro's Choice Firewater.
Yeah, Im a powder guy all the way. It seems like I burn through liquids way faster. I like having a big bucket of powder that I know is gonna last me for a while. And yeah from what I've seen the Saiger Sauce 1 looks like it might be the best all around. Strong enough for the really nasty ones as well as the nicer less nasty ones.

FredC

Village Idiot
deleted

buy some and see if you like but we won't be discussing it here

Chavez quit playing dumb........

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
deleted

buy some and see if you like but we won't be discussing it here

Chavez quit playing dumb........
Um sorry! Didn't mean to cause any problems. I had just seen that on a list on Google along with the others I asked about. I'm just looking for some info from other guys in the business on possible chemicals I'd like to give a try. If this board is like sponsered by a certain brand I was honestly unaware. Oh and who is Chavez?

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Are there certain Brands or products that can't be mentioned on this board? Just so I know not to mention them in the future. Serious question I've only been using this site for a little over a month so I may be in the dark on whats considered off limits here.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Mexicun mafia
he's incorrigible

as far as the sh1tbird you mentioned....Rob's a turd, dude

what to try some powders for ratnazdies

Prochem Powerburst
Bridgeport Flex powder
Chemspec Enzall

are three to try ....nothings better

..L.T.A.
Thanks for the clarification and for answering my question. And I have no Idea who Rob is just saw a bunch of videos on Youtube when I was seaching carpet cleaning presprays. Same with that Saiger guy.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mexicun mafia
he's incorrigible

as far as the sh1tbird you mentioned....Rob's a turd, dude

what to try some powders for ratnazdies

Prochem Powerburst
Bridgeport Flex powder
Chemspec Enzall

are three to try ....nothings better

..L.T.A.
He's not that bad...I mean deep down...really really deep down. Ohhh fook it, he's an azz! šŸ˜

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like that PC ultrapak extreme.
I think of it as a better smelling powerburst.

But I also like CTI's powdered Extreme clean and Firestorm

Reactions: SamIam

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Like that PC ultrapak extreme.
I think of it as a better smelling powerburst.

But I also like CTI's powdered Extreme clean and Firestorm
Which of the 4 would you say is the strongest? And also which would you choose as the best all around?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom