Pre spray advice

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And if you listen long enough you'll find that everyone has his little favorite chemical. And this process may drive you a little...........nuts. Look what it did to Jimmy :winky:

There's an abundance of good chems:
Saiger's and Harvard Chemicals are good.
Prochem aka Sapphire aka Chemspec
Bridgepoint makes excellent products and a very complete line.
And a lot more out there.

On the green side: One Earth and Procyon are very good.

Just remember: This is my message to you- Buy a decent product, slow down your wand movement, over lap and then you "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All around I would pick CTI's Extreme clean. Smells good

For a nuclear bomb choose either of the other two

Have found Bridgepoint to be very average

Powermax always separated in my hydroforce and would have to shake it

Reactions: Deke Hatley

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What oil do you guys recommend for my DR?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So, I have been a die hard Powermaxx fan for about the past 3 years. And I intend on continuing to stock it on my van always. But, I feel like I wouldn' be doing my due dilligence as a professional if I didn't occassionally give other products a try. So I have been reading a lot of reviews and watching some videos and have narrowed it down to the following. Saiger Sauce 1, Saiger Sauce Code Red, Monsterchem Enzyme/Citrus, ********************, ******************** Spiked with ***********, and possibly Soap Daddy Bio Spray 8. So I figure rather than spend the money on purchasing a trying them all I'd listen to guys who have already tried them and get their input and opinions. I do a lot of really nasty rentals and a few restaraunts and office buildings so I need something fairly strong but that can also be dilluted down and used on nice houses that aren't too bad. As I said I a perfectly content with Powermaxx I'd just like to try out few different ones. Would really appreciate any input you guys have to offer so I don't waste money trying inferior products. Also any suggestions for others that I may have left off my list. Thanks!
We have free samples available actually.

Just go to my Webstore and tap on the free sample pics that will take you to a JonDon page that is doing the free samples including free shipping www.saigers.com/supplies

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
So can Code Red be used on nasty residential rentals or is it too strong?

**caution**
Saturday morning azzhole alert

are you from Gumlog Holler Alabamorgia ?

dude......
think about what you're asking .
you're asking if any carpet juice is "too strong" for trashed, salvage rag, sh1tpit synthetic carpet?????

:headscratch: :headscratch:

Now, pay attention to me and read carefully

get a jug of several juices mentioned on this thread
on the next couplethree a trashed empties, MAKE time to set up 2ft x 2ft sections right down the middle of the most consistently trashed run .
MAKE time to accurately apply several different pre-sprays in each cordoned 2x2 block

now run the wand over it
You'll know which pre-spray works best for you

if you don't MAKE TIME to do that, you're doomed to be a pack following monkeybutt parroting the juice de jour party line

..L.T.A.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Thanks! Will do.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
**caution**
Saturday morning azzhole alert

are you from Gumlog Holler Alabamorgia ?

dude......
think about what you're asking .
you're asking if any carpet juice is "too strong" for trashed, salvage rag, sh1tpit synthetic carpet?????

:headscratch: :headscratch:

Now, pay attention to me and read carefully

get a jug of several juices mentioned on this thread
on the next couplethree a trashed empties, MAKE time to set up 2ft x 2ft sections right down the middle of the most consistently trashed run .
MAKE time to accurately apply several different pre-sprays in each cordoned 2x2 block

now run the wand over it
You'll know which pre-spray works best for you

if you don't MAKE TIME to do that, you're doomed to be a pack following monkeybutt parroting the juice de jour party line

..L.T.A.
No, what I meant when I was asking if any of them were too strong I wasn't talking about the trashed rentals. What I meant was could I use the same super powered spray on a nicer high end house without having to worry about it affecting the stain protection. Obviously this wouldn't be a concern on a crappy rental I just don't want to fall in love with a new product and get in the habit of using it all the time due to the fact that nasty rentals are the majority of my jobs. And then get to some super nice house and spray something on it thats too strong and damage their carpet. That's all. That's why I was curious as to whether there was a best kind of all around pre spray that could take care of anything from a greasy restaraunt as well as a high end house.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Cool Thanks! Just ordered all 4 samples looking forward to getting the chance to give them a try.

steve_64

Good to know. How is it for normal carpet in decent shape? Can you just cut it in half so it's not so strong but will still get the job done like in a high end house? Or is it just mainly for restaraunts and nasty rentals?
The fragrance is strong even when diluted. Be careful in occupied residences. I ask permission if people are around.it can gag you.

steve_64

Great point! Just wondering if it could still be used but just in a much more dilluted capacity than you would use on a restaraunt or trashed out rental without harming it.
Sounds like you need to know how to I.D. fiber.
I use prozyme plus for my all around cleaner and spike it with OSR for more serious issues. But I also use ultrapac.

Powermaxx is hard to rinse I thought.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Watering down your pre spray doesn't make any sense to me. Manufacturers design their products with a set dilution range for best effect. I think you are better off to have a range of pre sprays for different applications. Maybe stay with one manufacturer for a while and see how their products work. Prochem, for example, has a range of products ranging from 9.5 to over 12 ph. I wouldn't be using Extreme as my daily go to pre spray but I would use it on nasty jobs and commercial. I would probably stick with their basic Ultrapak for daily jobs. Adding agitation is more effective than going with a more powerful product. All manufacturers have a range of products that they recommend for regular use and for heavy soil. There is a lot more to a traffic lane cleaner than just ph.

Mikey P

Administrator
Watering down your pre spray doesn't make any sense to me. Manufacturers design their products with a set dilution range for best effect. I think you are better off to have a range of pre sprays for different applications. Maybe stay with one manufacturer for a while and see how their products work. Prochem, for example, has a range of products ranging from 9.5 to over 12 ph. I wouldn't be using Extreme as my daily go to pre spray but I would use it on nasty jobs and commercial. I would probably stick with their basic Ultrapak for daily jobs. Adding agitation is more effective than going with a more powerful product. All manufacturers have a range of products that they recommend for regular use and for heavy soil. There is a lot more to a traffic lane cleaner than just ph.

Yes.

Reactions: Deke Hatley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom