Pre spray advice

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was curious as to whether there was a best kind of all around pre spray that could take care of anything from a greasy restaraunt as well as a high end house.

There is, but it will be expensive to use for well maintained and trashed both

Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean S711
Or Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean "Mint Fresh"
Either of those two, but NOT the Ultrapac Trafficlean LVC
It's garbage

4-6oz per gal for light to moderate soil load
Up to double that for worst of ratholes and grease pits alike
and it'll clean with the best of the best "heavy hitters"

That's the price if you want just one juice that will do it all.
Better to stock both Ultrapac Mint Fresh and Prochem Powerburst

You'll be able to rule the world and never have to wonder if
"would it clean better if I used XYZ juice instead?"
...cause none will

What sprayer do you use to apply pre-spray anyway?

BTW, if the Powermax you're using is Cobb's stuff, and you're using it anywhere near his "suggested" dilution rate, it's a kickazz pre-spray that will handle any sh1tpit.

..L.T.A.

Name
jack zerkie
Iv'e tried many in the past 38 yrs and used Cobbs the most. But I just tried a new powder like prycon powder. But better . I just used it on a blood in the carpet and removed it all. Works great in very dirty restaurant carpets. The best is on new first time jobs where the carpets are loaded with soap. Also used it with my new Vibe on cgd. started with releasit and tried the new powder and cleaned as good or better on food stains only no foam to see while cleaning. Free sample really FREE call Jeff @ 1-800-693-6464 in Utah. Carpet Details See Cleanfax mag ad. jz

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
There is, but it will be expensive to use for well maintained and trashed both

Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean S711
Or Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean "Mint Fresh"
Either of those two, but NOT the Ultrapac Trafficlean LVC
It's garbage

4-6oz per gal for light to moderate soil load
Up to double that for worst of ratholes and grease pits alike
and it'll clean with the best of the best "heavy hitters"

That's the price if you want just one juice that will do it all.
Better to stock both Ultrapac Mint Fresh and Prochem Powerburst

You'll be able to rule the world and never have to wonder if
"would it clean better if I used XYZ juice instead?"
...cause none will

What sprayer do you use to apply pre-spray anyway?

BTW, if the Powermax you're using is Cobb's stuff, and you're using it anywhere near his "suggested" dilution rate, it's a kickazz pre-spray that will handle any sh1tpit.

..L.T.A.
Thank you sir!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I use the Saiger 1 and Saiger Red Pre-sprays. They both work very well. The Saiger 1 blue has a stronger scent...lemon I think. The red has a very light scent. If I am doing something really dirty I use the Red. If I am working at an upscale residence I use the clear... no scent...or the Red...because of the light scent and just mix less scoops...since they aren't usually dirty. If you want to get a light lemon scent do 2 scoops blue and 2 scoops red.
Natural fabrics and most upholstery, use the Prochem or other brand fine fabric pre-sprays designed for that use. So much fun.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
I use the Saiger 1 and Saiger Red Pre-sprays. They both work very well. The Saiger 1 blue has a stronger scent...lemon I think. The red has a very light scent. If I am doing something really dirty I use the Red. If I am working at an upscale residence I use the clear... no scent...or the Red...because of the light scent and just mix less scoops...since they aren't usually dirty. If you want to get a light lemon scent do 2 scoops blue and 2 scoops red.
Natural fabrics and most upholstery, use the Prochem or other brand fine fabric pre-sprays designed for that use. So much fun.
Thanks! I have some samples of the Saiger products on the way. I'm excited to try them out.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I also like, use, Cobbs line of cleaning products. Stainresist steam powder works great on most carpets and upholstery. I use the detergent free powder on carpet with pet stains and odor and, of course powermax for heavily soiled stuff.

Reactions: Deke Hatley
Name
Lee Stockwell
I also like, use, Cobbs line of cleaning products. Stainresist steam powder works great on most carpets and upholstery. I use the detergent free powder on carpet with pet stains and odor and, of course powermax for heavily soiled stuff.
2 out of 3 buckets were great. We never knew when we got a dud bucket until we were on the job.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
“if you don't MAKE TIME to do that, you're doomed to be a pack following monkeybutt parroting the juice de jour party line”

We might actually be related, lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom