Pre Spraying Machine

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I spend more time pre-spraying then cleaning. I also pre-scrub pretty much everything. Thinking about knocking out two things at once. Anybody use a pre-scrubbin machine like a Hos-Orbot for laying down there pre- spray or a similar machine for pre hot water extraction? I currently use a 4 gallon battery sprayer.

Golden Boy

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I hope it isnt one of those harbor freight grey 4 gallon battery sprayers. If it is then that is where your problem is. Either get a hydraforce or get something that sprays faster.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Still trying to figure out Waldo'd cycle of posts.
He disappears for a while, then a flurry of posts, gone again, here he is.

The whim of a cruel parole officer?
Bi monthly governor's amnesties?
Distillery dependent?

What's the cycle's logic. Throw us a bone Waldo :razz:

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always assumed he woke up from stupor and said "hell I've not screwed with them boys in a while" hence the thread.

Although I could be wrong.........however, fortunately for ya'll I rarely am!
:very_drunk:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I dont like prespraying either especially on commercial so i also use the cimex as my pretreatment.The nice thing about it is it does not matter if it dries up or if it is still wet for the extraction.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well Trick, believe it or not prespray will help you in the heavily soiled areas. We do it all the time and it helps cut right through those entry and well traveled areas

harryhides

Name
Tony
" Waldo" is a way for someone who knows better to occasionally ask really dumb questions without looking dumb for asking them.

"He" also serves as part of the comic relief sector of this place - could be Chavez or some old rubber room character.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
" Waldo" is a way for someone who knows better to occasionally ask really dumb questions without looking dumb for asking them.

"He" also serves as part of the comic relief sector of this place - could be Chavez or some old rubber room character.

Too bright. Definitely not Chavez :winky:

:stir:

Last edited:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
On large comm and resi jobs I spread prespray with my 175 w/ shampoo tank. It's not a ton faster but you get a scrub at the same time so all in all it's faster/better but you have to lift that darn machine. Looking forward to getting a CRB this spring.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
When i do a couple of nasties....i spray then go back and scrub and add a bit more with the cimex...move hose, tables...etc....keep that worker a moving

steve_64

i havent prescrubbed anything in a long time and i clean a lot of nasty places. i have a hydroforce and a 2 gallon pump up depending on what prespray im using.

ive sprayed first and scrubbed and ive used shower feeds as i was scrubbing. i think the shower feed works better on a 175 but my pile lifter doesnt have that option.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Large jobs im using the Cimex to pre scrub & apply my spray at the same time, one big hallway we do weekly has gone from 2.5 pepsi sprayers of pre-spray to get it done (4 gallons each = 10 gallons x 3 oz O2 = 30 oz) to 5 gallons in my MEX diluted at 1oz/gallon, also knocking 45 minutes off the cleaning time, so saving me nearly $20 in chem and fuel on just one job, Ive estimated pre-MEXING my biggest jobs has saved me 100's every month, and un-seen $$$ in wear & tear costs on my equipment due to reduced operating hours.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I personally use the multisprayers with 2 man crew. So one guy is pre treating, agitating, move furniture, etc... Other guy is wanding. Goes perfectly and almost to fast I feel some times in the customer point of view.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
it sounds like some of you are useing the cimex to prespray light soiled areas also. Is this true and does it make a large difference?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
David if it's lightly to moderately soiled we are encaping with the Cimex only, no HWE. Great results, client is happy with the finished product, fuel cost is minimal and the crews are not working quite as hard. It's still work but just a little easier.

NickCimexcutout_zpsc1b6fa3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mirf

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I pretty much do the same. Only in very heavy soil or grease do we pre scrub. Either Cimex or HWE. Thinking of getting the Mytee big boss sprayer because it seems easier and more effective of a system on large jobs

PCCN

Same here. Absolutely prespray all jobs. I tied the $500+ battery operated sprayer from Interlink and all it did was make me cuss more. Nowhere near the pressure to get teh solution into the carpet. Yes, I use the Hydroforce on my solution line but it would be nice to have a more powerful battery op. sprayer so you don't have to connect and disconnect so much.

For highrise office floors I have to use portables. I have one guy prespray with a floor machine with solution tank and scrub head from Powr Flite and it saves some time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom