Pre-Vac Is A Must

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Received this text today "OMG the carpets look brand new...thank you so so so so much, i love em" If you are not getting texts like these it means you are not using a Sanitaire 887. Dont be a Lazy Hack a Pre-Vac is a must.

Golden Boy

Lefty724

Name
E
Waldo said:
Received this text today "OMG the carpets look brand new...thank you so so so so much, i love em" If you are not getting texts like these it means you are not using a Sanitaire 887. Dont be a Lazy Hack a Pre-Vac is a must.

Golden Boy

Are you using the 887 with the dirt cup? I have one and am thinking of having it converted to use bags instead!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
are these really better than my oreck? My orecks groom the carpet so well. and there so light. If these are better let me know i may try one. but i am oreck brand loyal.

Name
I'm Rick James
I used a powerforce, but just bought a dyson ball because of the unique design. Helps promote a certain image.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
joeynbgky said:
are these really better than my oreck? My orecks groom the carpet so well. and there so light. If these are better let me know i may try one. but i am oreck brand loyal.

yeah, they're light cuz their ain't sheeot in em'....

Mikey P

Administrator
Josh

Get the Bissell Momentum.
It's the best leaky pos vacuum in the whole wide world.

with a tight belt and clean filter it will out clean anything else.

G

:shock: The house that map showed is where I prayed with a lady who was dying of cancer. It was a horrible thing. One of the hardest things I've done so far as a pastor.

Anyhoo, I may know him. We'll see. Why in the world is he moving here? Is he going into a partnership?

Here's one of my recent ONE TIME ONLY customers:

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/artic ... 184103.txt

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
brent said:
I used a powerforce, but just bought a dyson ball because of the unique design. Helps promote a certain image.

Had a Dyson DC04, after eight years I upgraded to a DC14, but the bloody thing kept digging into plush pile carpet.

Dyson sent me an exchange vac; which was the BALL.

To be honest, I don't like the ball, the plates on the beater bar leave a dust streak where the vac; does not clean.

The DC04, which was made in the U.K, worked well until a part wore down which would not allow the head to be raised when wheeling or carrying.

All other Dysons down under, are now imported from !dork! Asia. :cry:

I am looking for a decent vac; I may even look at the Bissel as we can get them even in Cairns now.

Shame we don't get the Sanitary vac; you keep on about.

Ooroo,

:roll:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I have been using a pro-team super coach with the turbo head. It doesn’t do real well on some higher cut pile but overall performance is great. The problem with the bagless vacs is that you have to stop to empty them and clean the filter all the dang time. You hit one room with carpet freash in it and your vacuum power is gone tell you spend 5 minutes cleaning it out. It’s way too slow for me. Plus the backpacks look pretty darn cool to the customer. What are you guys doing with $80,000.00 truck mounts and $89 vacuums?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Sanitaire SC883 Contractor Commercial Upright Vacuum on all trucks it is the best vac i have ever used and a lot of thought was put into the fact that the vacuum will wear and parts will need to be replaced.

Farenheit251

In the last 5 years I've bought Royal.Sanitaire,Oreck,Dyson and Bissel. Mostly using my own house for testing,2 springer spaniels and 3 boys. The Dyson and Bissell will pick up a lot more after the Royal,Sanitaire or Oreck has been used. Very little picked up by a 2nd vacuuming if the Dyson or Bissell is used first.
I prefer the Bissel as it rarely pulls any carpet fiber. While the Dyson shreds carpet fiber and it is kind of embarassing to be dumping canisters of carpet fuzz.
I guess some of you have different things you are looking for in a vac. For the guys looking to remove the most soil the Bissel wins in a landslide.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I haven't noticed my Dyson DC-07 pulling a lot of fiber, What model do you use?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
after 3.5 years of pulling it out of the truck 3 to 4 times a day 5 to 6 days a week..... dropping it down a flight of stairs and falling off the truck a few times..........my dc-14 sucked it last carpet the other day.....services will be held this coming Sunday..

Replaced it with the exact same model.....I have never noticed it pulling fiber at all....they are no more aggressive then the certified pile lifers that some swears buy.....

Mikey P

Administrator
I was having a heck of a time finding Sanitaire belts that would last for more then a few jobs.

Use to be you could trust the Eureka Brand name belts.

not any longer.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
After showing my customers what my Momentum is picking up right behind their $400.00 dyson, its an easy sell. Yes- I meant to say sell. I sold a few Momentums in the past couple of weeks. I got tired of telling everyone where to go get it, so I decided to just sell it for $149.00 and people are happy to pay that price for a vacuum cleaner I just paid for $99.00! I offer it to go get it and deliver it to their house. It may be a bit of a challenge to keep it spotless, but a quick wipe down before taking it into a home helps, and it really is amazing how well it works. My 0.02 zee

F

FB7777

Waldo said:

Golden Boy

oh look, the parttimer has advice for us all :roll:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
mikey i had the same problem with finding good belts, i have found some but most here will not like where you have to buy them from. i found them at hd and they are about a dollar each.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I find that the only way to really recover that carpet fresh powder is WITH a bagless. I'll be vacuuming along, not much coming in, then POOF A bagvac would have just passed right over unknowingly. AS for the filters plugging, takes a large area of dust that fine to plug the filter, and it takes less than 30 sec to change it out.

charlie brown

Sanitare models with the fan and belt won't pick-up small stones, gravel etc,worth shit ( especially on cgd. Don't pick-up and tilt on the carpet you just vacuumed. It will dump that stuff on the carpet you just finished. Small sharp things that are being thrown around in brush, belt-fan area nick the belt and allow it to stretch the belt. Change belt every month . Other than that its a great vacuum.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Waldo- People tell that to my face all the time, they don't need to text me. And ya know what......................................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom