Pre-Vac Is A Must

RIP IT

Name
Chris
I have used a Dyson DC07 for the last 7 years and it's been perfect. On the odd occassion something breaks or wears out it has been cheap and easy to repair. I would buy another one over any other model.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I have 7 orecks the oldest one is 5 years old........... umm........

They are used atleast a total of 5 hours each day some get used more. No problems what so ever. PICKS UP EVERYTHING!

So i tested your stupid sanitaire and dumb ass momentum. side by side no pics so dont ask!

Took them to a dirty empty apartment. The oreck was the only one besides the dyson that picked up everything... They dyson picked it up but got clogged. GET a clue. The oreck is light, duh because it doesnt have hoses and attachments. buy a oreck commercial try it and your see. I would never bring a cheap ass vacuum into a customers house! how rude

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
joeynbgky said:
are these really better than my oreck? My orecks groom the carpet so well. and there so light. If these are better let me know i may try one. but i am oreck brand loyal.

I have a couple of the sanitaire 5815's and they are always breaking belts. I actually prefer my oreck, original belt for over a year, but it is noisy as hell.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Proteam 1500 xp upright- I love the construction of it,no cheap to feeling and it works great. Found my second one for only $289.00!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom