Prescrub with a rotary

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
How many of you rotary guys out there also pre scrub with a 175 or an orbital or CRB?

steve_64

not since i started using pro zyme plus and osr as a prespray. man this combo has made my job so much easier. i havent prescrubbed in about a year now. and i do mostly apartments and trashed rentals. it even works on nasty greasy restaurants. it helps prevent wickbacks too!

oops im not sure what you mean by a rotary guy. when i pad i dont prescrub.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I got a 175 and a brush for pre scrubbing. I hated lifting that thing out of the van. I never brought it out. Forget about taking it upstairs. Now that I have a RotoVac, it gets used more than my wand.

Name
Eric Valentine
I have a CRB in the van at ALL times. Some poly carpets can be matted down and need to be scrubbed to lift the pile. I do have a 175 rotary, but only load it up when I know I will be needing it (restaurants or really nasty empties)
The CRB is handy on stairs or occupied residential, as it is easier to control and use in confined spaces.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ive currently been using the Oreck orbital to pre scrub along with the original rotovac or rx-20 but was just curious as to what you all are using. I just placed my order for a Hoss so i'll be adding that to my arsenal. Commercial gets prescrubbed with a Cimex.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ive currently been using the Oreck orbital to pre scrub along with the original rotovac or rx-20 but was just curious as to what you all are using. I just placed my order for a Hoss so i'll be adding that to my arsenal. Commercial gets prescrubbed with a Cimex.

set that hoss up right and you can do it all in one step and save yourself a bunch of time.............................

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Im running a pro 1900 with 2.5 inch hose. How would you recommend setting up the Hoss?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
whittaker those that need it. i only use the 175 on commercial, the whittaker is just to light.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom