Pressure Water Heater

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My old heater that I just took out is like a pressure water heater they use for power washing. It has the big wrap around steel coil. Everything is fine on it. But I could never figure out how to work on it. Its flow fired. Im going to put it on craigslist. How much should I ask for it. Im sure someone in the power washing business could use it. I have all kinds of parts for it.

Golden Boy

Name
Lee Stockwell
Bad time of year to sell it. Most of the pressure wash guys rock and roll starting in the spring, but shut down in the freezing months.

Good flow switches are cheap. Is it 12 v or 120v? Beckett or Wayne burner? I have a couple of them, but not really best for carpet cleaning with the black iron coil pipes. Black water after even a few hours off-line.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Two Hundred Bucks? It does not need a battery or electricity. All I can tell ya.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Stockpile. Answer the fooken question. Dont try to come off on this forum like you are some kind of High Roller and wouldnt need two hundred bucks. We all know you are so Fooken loaded that you dont have to work on Mondays. So fooken loaded you didnt even need to have Health insurance when you rolled of your Montgomary Ward Lawn Tractor.

Golden Boy

Name
Lee Stockwell
You aren't Mike Waldron.

If it were a propane heater you would have known so. Pressure washers don't typically use propane.

I had insurance. Nobody has enough.

and again...you aren't Mike Waldron.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's a homeer built monster propane unit, isn't it??...like 450,000 BTU or some sheeit?

do you know the PSI rating?

I think $200 is a realistic price ..."maybe"....if you knew what the PSI rating and BTU output is

..L.T.A.

postaldave

Yes its probably a propane fired unit. I am using 1 on my machine, and it kicks ass on heat. Had to change it to 12volt and fires on demand. 400,000thousand btu I can dial any heat setting I wish. And never worry about it blowing up on me, like thoses little giants pieces of shit. and no never got black death problem been using it for 6 years now and no problem. How tall is the unit you're selling. i'll buy it from you. what's the weight of the unit. Mine weighs #223pounds. and can heat up to 300.

Back
Top Bottom